Campfire Audio Equinox Custom IEM - Beta
Dec 21, 2020 at 4:14 AM Post #136 of 195
I'm really not in a position to order one right now (off work sick for the last 5 months, only good thing is it wasn't corona related)but would be damn tempted otherwise.

Mar 13, 2021 at 1:03 AM Post #137 of 195
How is the note separation on these compared to andro?
I'm assuming not as clear, cleanly separated as a multi driver unit but still curious to know.

Actually compared to the andromeda, better in every way. Perhaps due to the dynamic driver design rather than BA. Detailed and very pleasant to listen to

I was very, very impressed.

demo pair with Final Audio tips so the actual CIEM may be a different ymmv.

Mar 20, 2021 at 5:59 AM Post #139 of 195
Would love to but see Ca no longer ship to the uk direct and hifi headphones no longer list it as in stock (Not that I’m in a position to order right now anyway!)

Mar 20, 2021 at 5:03 PM Post #140 of 195
Would love to but see Ca no longer ship to the uk direct and hifi headphones no longer list it as in stock (Not that I’m in a position to order right now anyway!)

I can order. Just not certain if I should.

Last edited:
May 10, 2021 at 2:49 PM Post #141 of 195
Hey folks,

Would love some impressions on the equinox v solstice (especially because I already have the Andro 2020 and love it).

I think the Equinox would be best fit for me because I loved the Atlas but could never get a good fit.

Planning on getting a Campfire custom eventually and would love one or the other.

Thanks!

Aug 7, 2021 at 5:15 PM Post #142 of 195
Andromeda 2020 owner. Really trying hard to decide if I want to pull the trigger on the Equinox or the Solstice.

If I went the Solstice route, I would trade my Andromeda for the Dorado 2020. If I went the Equinox route, I would just keep my Andro.

The only real issue I have is that I've never heard the Equinox and and am worried it might cause me headache. I recently had the new Mammoth and while the bass was strong and very good, after a little while it gave me the feeling of vertigo and I had to take them out. I am worried the same may happen if I go for the Equinox. Anyone else experience this issue? I am getting impressions made next Tuesday.

Oct 16, 2021 at 2:02 AM Post #148 of 195
Am I crazy or are the Equinox actually more detailed and resolving than Andromeda? Doing a side by side I really do feel like these have more detail. It's insane. Absolutely the best thing I've ever listened to.
I have had my Equinox for 5 months now. Really happy- love the snappy deep base and lush vocals. Fit is amazing- totally recommend the audiophile depth nozzle. Fit is amazing without going so deep. Not a battle to remove like my Custom Noble Kaiser 10’s, still have really nice isolation, which surprised me. They match up well with everything except my Cayin N6ii with the R-01 R-2R card. Too boomy and subdued- but great with everything else.

Dec 10, 2021 at 4:40 PM Post #150 of 195
Following again as well, I grabbed a Equinox myself recently and would love to see more current comparisons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back