CALLING ALL IRISH MEMBERS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #227 of 249
Hey fellas,

Sorry I didn't find this thread before, I've been living in audiophilic isolation here in Galway :frowning2:

I made a similar thread looking for listings of good/trusted headphone dealers from around Ireland here, with the intent on creating a catalouge of sellers/safe haven for Irish head-fiers. :

http://www.head-fi.org/t/778343/irish-headfiers-your-country-need-you

Just had the idea of a meetup, and only just got off my arse to look for one, came across this immediately - are there any plans for future meetups?

Aug 24, 2015 at 7:46 AM Post #228 of 249
Hey there, happy to see this thread, tho I'm a bit late to the party.

Dublin based here

Aug 24, 2015 at 8:44 AM Post #229 of 249
Hi Guys, I also would like to join in next meeting. Currently I'm working on new headphones based on Fostex RP dirvers, and few of them should be ready in about month (probably they won’t be finally tuned so any of your thoughts would be highly appreciate). I would love to hear your impression and have chance to listen others headphones. It would be great to meet some of you in person.

Anyone planning meeting in the future?

Aug 24, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #230 of 249
Would love to meet again if folks are up for it!

Aug 25, 2015 at 7:31 AM Post #231 of 249
  Hi Guys, I also would like to join in next meeting. Currently I'm working on new headphones based on Fostex RP dirvers, and few of them should be ready in about month (probably they won’t be finally tuned so any of your thoughts would be highly appreciate). I would love to hear your impression and have chance to listen others headphones. It would be great to meet some of you in person.

Would love to meet again if folks are up for it!

Seems like there's interest for a meetup lads! I know I'd love to! 

Aug 25, 2015 at 7:55 AM Post #232 of 249
Yes, I was watching this thread for a while but I didnt jump in because first I was hoping to finish my headphones:) I didnt heard much of top end headphones and it would be great to know to what to aim for:wink: but I dont have much gear to bring;( only k701, 2stepdancer, and my new headphones:)

Aug 25, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #233 of 249
  Yes, I was watching this thread for a while but I didnt jump in because first I was hoping to finish my headphones:) I didnt heard much of top end headphones and it would be great to know to what to aim for:wink: but I dont have much gear to bring;( only k701, 2stepdancer, and my new headphones:)

Hey, that's cool dude, not much to bring either! I've wanted to hear the k701s for ages though ^-^

Feb 5, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #235 of 249
I'd be interested in a meetup in Dublin or Ireland in general! 

Feb 6, 2016 at 6:25 AM Post #237 of 249
Id love to meet, we last had one 2 years ago, long overdue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back