Caffeine addicts anonymous
Feb 7, 2017 at 9:08 AM Post #1,816 of 3,173
vampire-coffee-memes-4.jpg

Feb 7, 2017 at 11:19 PM Post #1,822 of 3,173
Feb 7, 2017 at 11:24 PM Post #1,823 of 3,173
Just did a huge circuit through Laos 10 days or so ago, and this stuff has put me off other regional coffee - it's all tasting too sour now.
More like a Euro blend, did not get it at first - but when done right it's 5 star.

Feb 8, 2017 at 6:00 PM Post #1,824 of 3,173
Well, I just drank my first half bottle (4 ounces) of Redline Xtreme, since that is the recommended dosage and they caution against drinking more than that at once. It does not seem to affect me much at all so far. Slight side effects I am experiencing include headache, dizziness, change of body temperature, and the typical draining of my stomach that occurs with any drink like this. But again, these are only slight. More importantly, I am not high like I get from Mountain Dew and Rockstar. A bit more alert, I suppose, but I bought a 24 pack of these to make me feel amazing. Isn't this one of the most powerful energy drinks ever made that is supposed to make you really high? Do I need to go over the recommended dosage and drink the whole bottle? Or will my organs suddenly rupture in an hour or two? lol. Guidance is appreciated.

Feb 8, 2017 at 6:06 PM Post #1,825 of 3,173
  Well, I just drank my first half bottle (4 ounces) of Redline Xtreme, since that is the recommended dosage and they caution against drinking more than that at once. It does not seem to affect me much at all so far. Slight side effects I am experiencing include headache, dizziness, change of body temperature, and the typical draining of my stomach that occurs with any drink like this. But again, these are only slight. More importantly, I am not high like I get from Mountain Dew and Rockstar. A bit more alert, I suppose, but I bought a 24 pack of these to make me feel amazing. Isn't this one of the most powerful energy drinks ever made that is supposed to make you really high? Do I need to go over the recommended dosage and drink the whole bottle? Or will my organs suddenly rupture in an hour or two? lol. Guidance is appreciated.

My suggestion....
Faster music! 
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 8, 2017 at 6:06 PM Post #1,826 of 3,173
Go for the whole bottle if you're searching for an animalistic buzzing high. You'll be fine, just don't go for two.

Like I said earlier, it's technically a preworkout and has tons of other ingredients to help focus so you don't just bounce around the gym.

Feb 8, 2017 at 6:10 PM Post #1,827 of 3,173
  My suggestion....
Faster music! 
tongue_smile.gif

Come on, man, you know I'm one of the biggest metalheads on Head-Fi, so that much is a given.
evil_smiley.gif

Also, that YouTube link destroyed the sound quality.
ph34r.gif

Go for the whole bottle if you're searching for an animalistic buzzing high. You'll be fine, just don't go for two.

Like I said earlier, it's technically a preworkout and has tons of other ingredients to help focus so you don't just bounce around the gym.

I guess it should be safe since this is not affecting me much. It's just that I read many online horror stories (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about) and wanted to be careful. I'm mainly concerned about whether it's going to do any damage to my organs.

Have you compared Redline Xtreme to other energy drinks like Rockstar and NOS yourself? Can you confirm that it makes you a lot higher? This one is way more powerful according to the ingredients, but it isn't making me high yet, whereas normal energy drinks do.

If I was the type of person who worked out, I can tell this would be more useful.

Feb 8, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #1,828 of 3,173
I guess it should be safe since this is not affecting me much. It's just that I read many online horror stories (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about) and wanted to be careful. I'm mainly concerned about whether it's going to do any damage to my organs.

Have you compared Redline Xtreme to other energy drinks like Rockstar and NOS yourself? Can you confirm that it makes you a lot higher? This one is way more powerful according to the ingredients, but it isn't making me high yet, whereas normal energy drinks do.

If I was the type of person who worked out, I can tell this would be more useful.

I haven't had redline specifically, but it looks similar to a previous preworkout I had. I can't speak to getting a high from energy drinks, as that's never happened to me, but the only time I've gotten a high from a preworkout is when I doubled the dosage.

Seeing as 1/2 a bottle is one serving, the whole thing should at least give you a decent buzz.

As far as horror stories of people dying from energy drinks, those folks were either drinking one per hour, which is insane even with a weak one like AMP, or had pre-existing heart conditions. You should be fine drinking one bottle of redline.

Feb 8, 2017 at 8:08 PM Post #1,829 of 3,173
Reporting back after drinking the full 8 ounce bottle of Redline Xtreme. I'm still alive. lol. It does *not* make me high like soda and normal energy drinks do. What this does, instead, is make me alert and mentally balanced, with the aforementioned side effects. I'm a little shaky now as well. Hopefully I won't experience any other adverse effects. Since I'm a veteran at this type of thing, my body did not have any dangerous reactions to it. (Some people had to be sent to the hospital just from drinking a single bottle, so you do have to assess your tolerance first as per the instructions.)

Feb 8, 2017 at 8:45 PM Post #1,830 of 3,173
  Reporting back after drinking the full 8 ounce bottle of Redline Xtreme. I'm still alive. lol. It does *not* make me high like soda and normal energy drinks do. What this does, instead, is make me alert and mentally balanced, with the aforementioned side effects. I'm a little shaky now as well. Hopefully I won't experience any other adverse effects. Since I'm a veteran at this type of thing, my body did not have any dangerous reactions to it. (Some people had to be sent to the hospital just from drinking a single bottle, so you do have to assess your tolerance first as per the instructions.)

Let's wait and see how our lab rat works through the mid to long term effects. Perhaps you will begin hearing ultrasonic and require hires audio at higher sample rates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back