Caffeine addicts anonymous
Feb 8, 2017 at 8:54 PM Post #1,831 of 3,173
  Let's wait and see how our lab rat works through the mid to long term effects. Perhaps you will begin hearing ultrasonic and require hires audio at higher sample rates.

Music does sound better to me during tonight's listening session, actually! Being so much more alert may be one reason. I have noticed that music often sounds better to me at night in general. I believe the prime factor is simply body/brain chemistry. I have also encountered bizarre phenomena on occasion, such as perceiving music playing much slower or faster even though it's not actually doing so. This only happened around the time I woke up or went to sleep, a handful of times.

Feb 8, 2017 at 9:03 PM Post #1,832 of 3,173
I believe that most of the damage has already been done.
Now, it's just a matter of time to see how long the organs can last in any semblance of operational functionality.
I fear the day is rapidly nearing when your presence on this forum suddenly disappears. Perhaps, even before your post count reaches 20,000.
blink.gif

frown.gif

confused_face.gif

ph34r.gif

mad.gif

eek.gif

basshead.gif

triportsad.gif

Feb 9, 2017 at 12:19 AM Post #1,833 of 3,173
Now, it's just a matter of time to see how long the organs can last in any semblance of operational functionality.
I fear the day is rapidly nearing when your presence on this forum suddenly disappears. Perhaps, even before your post count reaches 20,000.
blink.gif

frown.gif

confused_face.gif

ph34r.gif

mad.gif

eek.gif

basshead.gif

triportsad.gif

He keeps drinking that stuff, he'll pass 20K posts before morning arrives.

Feb 9, 2017 at 8:45 AM Post #1,834 of 3,173
blink.gif

frown.gif

confused_face.gif

ph34r.gif

mad.gif

eek.gif

basshead.gif

triportsad.gif

I wonder how many seconds it took to click all those smileys.

It was pretty funny how there are all these stories about every imaginable adverse reaction to it, yet it barely affected me at all. Guess I'm more accustomed to strong stimulants than even I realized.

He keeps drinking that stuff, he'll pass 20K posts before morning arrives.

I did something else to... *ahem* alter my brain chemistry and ended up going to sleep earlier than planned. Wish I could remember the cool dream I had...

Feb 9, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #1,835 of 3,173

I wonder how many seconds it took to click all those smileys.

It was pretty funny how there are all these stories about every imaginable adverse reaction to it, yet it barely affected me at all. Guess I'm more accustomed to strong stimulants than even I realized.

I did something else to... *ahem* alter my brain chemistry and ended up going to sleep earlier than planned. Wish I could remember the cool dream I had...

You dreamt of being chained to a coffee machine at Starbucks as an indentured barista.

Feb 9, 2017 at 11:12 AM Post #1,843 of 3,173

Users who are viewing this thread

Back