C&C XO and BOX+ -- all new portable amps available now! @headb.com
May 10, 2007 at 10:59 PM Post #61 of 85
I ordered on April 28th and received notification that my XO was shipped via EMS. They are a bit slow to respond to e mail inquirys...something about e mail problems. I am pairing the XO with the Denon D2000. Should be an interesting match.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 10, 2007 at 11:35 PM Post #62 of 85
I can post the emails I was sent,I was told that it was out of production(Box+),and that they were going to carrying something better,cheaper,etc,soon.I was also told that what was 'coming soon' was far better then anything they currently sold,or supported.

The above did not give me allot of confidence in thier products or support.

May 11, 2007 at 1:58 PM Post #63 of 85
Li-ion batteries ? How do you replace them when they wear out after their very finite lifespan of 3-4 years ? ... and at what cost ?

Just who is this company ? Where is this company ? Paypal only ? Email contact only ? What if you don't like the product, what recourse do you have ? ..... send it back to China ?

Is this yet another product for throwaway America ?

- Some things to wonder about before throwing cash in their direction.

May 11, 2007 at 4:35 PM Post #65 of 85
/me getting worried :S.

May 11, 2007 at 5:08 PM Post #66 of 85
5 days after the order without news and 3 mails sending, finally they were sent by EMS too for a reception tomorrow.
Be patient or send them a mail.^^

Edit : Receive this morning, great!!! 48 hours after the sending.^^

May 15, 2007 at 6:16 PM Post #68 of 85
I still haven't heard anything back from them. I'm debating whether to file a dispute with paypal or not about this.

May 16, 2007 at 4:48 PM Post #70 of 85
Is there another way of contacting headb besides email or PM here (neither of which I've gotten replies from)

May 17, 2007 at 3:13 AM Post #71 of 85
The confusing posts,the cotradictory email repiles,the total lack of email replies,the unprofessional behaviour,and the lack of updates in this thread and the other,etc,etc,is a message in and of itself,and its loud and clear in its meaning.

This is why I have decided to go with a RSA portable amp later this month.

May 17, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #72 of 85
I came home and have a package waiting for me at the post office. I'm guessing that it's the amp. I'm going to pick it up before work tomorrow.

They said in the past that they've had email problems, but since the orders get sent to the same email address.. Who knows what's going on.

I was looking at the hornet, and sent Ray some of my questions but never got a reply back from him either.

May 17, 2007 at 3:26 PM Post #73 of 85
Ok, it is the XO. It was posted on 5/12/07 and got here 5/16/07.. Not bad for being sent from Hong Kong. I'm wondering if they just don't have any english speakers available to answer emails, so they're ignoring them.

One thing to note is that unlike in the pictures and things mentioned, it has a leather (or more likely fake leather) covering around it. Gives it an interesting look, and I'm sure it'll be good to protect it from scratches..so I'm going to keep mine on for now.

May 20, 2007 at 6:10 PM Post #74 of 85
I'm still awaiting mine..ordered a while ago.

May 23, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #75 of 85
Well, I opened a paypal dispute. Lets see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back