C&C XO and BOX+ -- all new portable amps available now! @headb.com
Apr 21, 2007 at 8:35 PM Post #32 of 85
You won't get the discount so it's a little more expensive, but if anybody is really itching for one lina8140 has a couple on ebay.

Apr 23, 2007 at 1:19 AM Post #34 of 85
Hi all
I was able to buy it(Black). It safely arrived at Japan.
It is not possible to contact immediately after that.
After selling XO, I think it might be busy because of the preparation
for Box +.

It very likes XO.
The thing prays when you can safely buy it.

Regards

Apr 27, 2007 at 2:41 AM Post #35 of 85
So the Box V2 is now discontinued ?? and the Box + is coming soon ? how soon,and will it be available in purple,or any other colors besides black and silver ? ? tia...

Apr 27, 2007 at 9:46 PM Post #36 of 85
Dear fellow head-fiers,

I am sorry to tell that I have misconfigured my email forwardings while I was taking sick leave, which causes my colleagues unable to handle many of our emails and PMs. And I am deeply sorry for our delayed response for those who has sent us emails or PMs recently. We've fixed the issue and we'll be replying your emails in this weekend as soon as possible.

As to compensate due to our delayed response that caused some of our head-fiers unable to receive the "secret link" of C&C XO, C&C Box+ Limited Free Shipping and Bundle SALE, we would like to extend this limited sale offer to 13 May.

Head-fi members who has previously ordered from our web store headb.com but not enjoying the C&C XO, C&C Box+ Limited Free Shipping and Bundle SALE, please send me email (felix@headb.com) or PM me. And we'll be refunding the excessive shipping or the SALE offer to you.

Best Regards,
C.Felix
Business services -headb.com

Apr 27, 2007 at 10:06 PM Post #37 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manny Calavera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So the Box V2 is now discontinued ?? and the Box + is coming soon ? how soon,and will it be available in purple,or any other colors besides black and silver ? ? tia...

Hi Manny,

Yes, the C&C Box V2 is discontinued but we will continue to provide the support service for it.

The C&C Box+ is now available. You may now enjoy the limit FREE shipping offer for ordering the C&C Box+.

According to the information we've received from the C&C Studio Lab, the C&C box+ is available in Silver or Black only.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
C.Felix
business services - headb.com

Apr 27, 2007 at 10:20 PM Post #38 of 85
Both new portable amps C&C Box+ & C&C XO are availible.

Head-fier members who are interested in ordering the C&C Box+ or the C&C XO may follow the "secret link" to enjoy the Limited Free Shipping and Bundle SALE. Please provide us your head-fi member ID while orderig.

For more information about the C&C Box+ or the C&C XO and for the comparison among C&C Box V2, C&C Box+ and C&C XO, please visit our official web site (headb.com)

(I'll be updating the thread tonight as well)

Best Regards,
C.Felix

Apr 28, 2007 at 6:19 PM Post #39 of 85
Mr. Arroyo:

A few of my questions have been answered by Head.b's comparison chart. As for the rest, it seems a reviewer will be more likely to respond directly than head.b. Skylab's capsule review of the XO was welcome but focuses more on sound and aesthetics than technical detail.

I haven't responded to posts on Head-fi lately due to increased work and various minor crises (beginning with the obliteration of my land line in the basement of a building two doors down, where Verizon has been unable to effect repairs for over a week due to the presence of month-old trash, innumerable rats, a U-tag on the box connected to my service and the slovenly super who is letting the situation continue despite being contacted by Verizon and the EPA). However, I'll try to answer this and other threads on Head-fi as time permits.

Apr 28, 2007 at 7:44 PM Post #40 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by scrypt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mr. Arroyo:

A few of my questions have been answered by Head.b's comparison chart. As for the rest, it seems a reviewer will be more likely to respond directly than head.b. Skylab's capsule review of the XO was welcome but focuses more on sound and aesthetics than technical detail.

I haven't responded to posts on Head-fi lately due to increased work and various minor crises (beginning with the obliteration of my land line in the basement of a building two doors down, where Verizon has been unable to effect repairs for over a week due to the presence of month-old trash, innumerable rats, a U-tag on the box connected to my service and the slovenly super who is letting the situation continue despite being contacted by Verizon and the EPA). However, I'll try to answer this and other threads on Head-fi as time permits.

Thanks. BTW the m in mrarroyo is the first letter of my name: Miguel

Apr 28, 2007 at 7:50 PM Post #41 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. BTW the m in mrarroyo is the first letter of my name: Miguel

Then I shall call you Mr. Rarroyo, if you don't mind. As a child, I used to repeat the following phrase to myself: "Encased in a coffin of formality."

-- They Call Him Mr. Scrypt

And now back to relative silence.

Apr 29, 2007 at 5:51 PM Post #42 of 85
Hi C.Felix

I am sooooo super-tempted by the Box+. Damn you!
smily_headphones1.gif

Just a little note...
I assume that on the comparison page (http://www.headb.com/headphone_amps_comparison.html) when there is no entry details for the Box+ it just means that the information is the same as the Box V2. Is that right? Things like case dimensions, what the LED indicates etc.
Personally I think the way it's written is a bit confusing. Maybe it's outside your remit but you might want to change the way the comparison table is laid out.

Apr 29, 2007 at 9:10 PM Post #43 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by C.Felix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Both new portable amps C&C Box+ & C&C XO are availible.

Head-fier members who are interested in ordering the C&C Box+ or the C&C XO may follow the "secret link" to enjoy the Limited Free Shipping and Bundle SALE. Please provide us your head-fi member ID while orderig.

For more information about the C&C Box+ or the C&C XO and for the comparison among C&C Box V2, C&C Box+ and C&C XO, please visit our official web site (headb.com)

(I'll be updating the thread tonight as well)

Best Regards,
C.Felix

On the comparison page, there is no mention of the Earphone/Headphone Impedance matching for the Box+....

Can someone please tell me what it is ? That is the only thing holding me back from ordering one in black.

EDIT : Is the crystal interconnect cable half price for those head fiers ordering the Box+ as well ? If so I am in for one of each (Box+ plus the Crystal cable) !

Apr 29, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #44 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by scrypt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Then I shall call you Mr. Rarroyo, if you don't mind. As a child, I used to repeat the following phrase to myself: "Encased in a coffin of formality."

-- They Call Him Mr. Scrypt

And now back to relative silence.

I did the post to inform. When I first chose "mrarroyo" I failed to realize that it would be interpreted as: Mr. Arroyo. I should have changed it but never got around it. Thanks.

Apr 30, 2007 at 10:41 PM Post #45 of 85
Ok.....

1: I have real money burning a deep hole in my pocket here....

2: I cannot 'add to cart'.... I want the CC Box+ and the Crystal interconnect at half price with free shipping,but cannot buy it all in one shot.Whatever I click on takes me to a Paypal sign in page and asks me to pay for each item individually,and IN FULL.Now I have Paypal and have used Ebay for ages
so not knowing the how is not the problem...

frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back