C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Feb 11, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #631 of 3,421
^ You're killing me lol!

Feb 11, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #632 of 3,421
Quote:
I tried venturing out with the E12 and it's just too big and bulky. The BH, being so smal, fits really nicely behind an iPod and more than suits my portable needs. Probably just gonna keep the E12 at home.

There's actually another way to carry around a portable amp inside jeans pocket that doesn't significantly add bulk, or make it unwieldy: use a short 3.5mm cable (approximately 12" long) to connect the source and amp, and then put the amp in your back pocket, and the source in the front pocket, or vice versa. Works perfect for when you want to keep your figure as slim line as possible.

I'm not sure why people are so fixated on piggy-backing the amp and source player... but ah well.

Feb 11, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #633 of 3,421
Quote:

There's actually another way to carry around a portable amp inside jeans pocket that doesn't significantly add bulk, or make it unwieldy: use a short 3.5mm cable (approximately 12" long) to connect the source and amp, and then put the amp in your back pocket, and the source in the front pocket, or vice versa. Works perfect for when you want to keep your figure as slim line as possible.

I'm not sure why people are so fixated on piggy-backing the amp and source player... but ah well.

luckily thats not a problem in finland, at the moment we have around -30F and around 6 feet of snow, so portable rig fits nicely into a brest pocket on my jacket 
L3000.gif

Feb 11, 2013 at 1:05 AM Post #634 of 3,421
I tried venturing out with the E12 and it's just too big and bulky. The BH, being so smal, fits really nicely behind an iPod and more than suits my portable needs. Probably just gonna keep the E12 at home.

My L10 is pretty long so I could do just that, actually :p

Feb 11, 2013 at 5:51 AM Post #635 of 3,421
Well, considering my Colorfly C3 is being refunded I'm going to be buying this amp shortly. I was considering E12 but it's far to big for my needs and the battery time would not be enough. 

My Clip+ and my FiiO L8 will sound amazing with the BH, don't you think H20Fidelity?

Feb 11, 2013 at 7:17 AM Post #637 of 3,421
Well, considering my Colorfly C3 is being refunded I'm going to be buying this amp shortly. I was considering E12 but it's far to big for my needs and the battery time would not be enough. 

My Clip+ and my FiiO L8 will sound amazing with the BH, don't you think H20Fidelity?

The pairing will be an improvement yes, there's not one source I've had negative results with yet. In the perfect world a line out is the better option but, not 100% absolute to enjoy this amplifier.

It would look something like this.

Feb 11, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #643 of 3,421
How about some thin rubber feet as I switch amps often and do not want to affix it to my DAP?

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #645 of 3,421
Check these bumpons out, very thin:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NG3Z0S/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=hi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back