Buying in Bangkok. Where?
Feb 13, 2014 at 10:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

ads1107

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all.

Travelling to Bangkok in the next few weeks. I have been there before but it was quite a few years back and I didn't really look at electronics, audio etc. So I'm not sure of pricing and ranges.

Any stores people can recommend I visit with a good range? Would be looking at BA or hybrid IEMs and possibly a new DAP. Depending on prices of course. Even if things in Bangkok are pricey, I'd still be keen to visit some stores, possibly demo some stuff.

Thanks in advance :)

Feb 14, 2014 at 6:38 AM Post #2 of 12
Go to jaben thailand at gateway akamai and mungkongagdet at paragon (3rd floor - i think)

I was in bangkok december, in jaben you can demo jh audio13/16, vision ears stage2/3/4, fitear stuff and many more

In paragon, akg3003, ultrasone and westone stuff

Feb 18, 2014 at 12:28 AM Post #7 of 12
+1 for mungkongagdet at paragon. Was there last month and they had a very very good selection. Some of the stuff there may cost more than the US but at least you'll be able to audition everything you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 18, 2014 at 1:42 AM Post #8 of 12
Thanks for all the suggestions. Seems I have a few places to check out.

I know this is the earphone section. But anyone know where I could find Sony players? Namely the f886.

Feb 18, 2014 at 11:23 PM Post #9 of 12
Hmmm don't know that player off hand but I know there is a big sony store in Siam paragon as well, not too far from mungkongadget if memory serves me right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 28, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #11 of 12
Anyone know if I can make a custom in ear in Thailand?

I know I can buy a JH13 Pro (for example) from Jetliveaudio, but it's not make there.
Jetliveaudio ask for 2 months to make this custom earphone.

I appreciate if someone can help. :p

Sorry my bad english.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back