Burson Audio Bang (29/8ohms, 40w/4ohms, PC, Class A/B Stereo Power Amplifier)
Nov 16, 2020 at 10:13 AM Post #65 of 69
Interesting...you might want to open up the case and see where the noise comes from.
It's coming from the power switch, at the back of the case. Is it possible that mute relay gets broken? Because I hear popping noise through the speakers, every time I power on the Bang. After that everything works and sounds normal.

Nov 16, 2020 at 10:49 AM Post #66 of 69
So is it a flame-noise (like an imperfect electrical contact) or a relay-noise (like a relay that is switching On and Off for some reason)?

If the noise is like an imperfect electrical contact, then maybe is the power switch itself or the fuse that is not correctly seated in its slot. If it's the relay noise, then perhaps the voltage that powers the relay is not big enough (e.g.: 4.2V instead of 5V).

If you can find out where exactly the noise comes from it might be easier for Burson to tell what's wrong and how can it be fixed.

Nov 16, 2020 at 12:31 PM Post #67 of 69
So is it a flame-noise (like an imperfect electrical contact) or a relay-noise (like a relay that is switching On and Off for some reason)?

If the noise is like an imperfect electrical contact, then maybe is the power switch itself or the fuse that is not correctly seated in its slot. If it's the relay noise, then perhaps the voltage that powers the relay is not big enough (e.g.: 4.2V instead of 5V).

If you can find out where exactly the noise comes from it might be easier for Burson to tell what's wrong and how can it be fixed.
Thank you so much @raoultrifan. I can try to record the audio of the noise, but I would say it is more like relay noise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back