Burning headset ?
Dec 14, 2010 at 4:02 AM Post #2 of 12
What do you trying to improve on? Getting it tighter or stronger? You tried all the bass plate?

Dec 14, 2010 at 3:11 PM Post #3 of 12
If your earphones have played for 130 hours, they aren't going to appreciably change in sound signature any more.

Dec 14, 2010 at 3:20 PM Post #4 of 12
Yeah make sure you try the different plates, they change the bass 
blink.gif

Dec 15, 2010 at 5:57 AM Post #5 of 12
I originally heard a lot sibalance , after 50h I have not seen them .
I use two bass panels , I do not see any change in the 130H bass . Have a number of people using VB hippos, they say that must be burned in a long time , in this article, I think my vb is very similar to this article, because the bass have not really impressed me . According to you, I can remove the nozzle grid to improve the bass?
 >>>> http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/497947/hippo-vb-vs-vmoda-vibes <<<<<

Dec 15, 2010 at 6:33 AM Post #6 of 12
SO you have tried all the bass plate and none really gives you enough bass?

Dec 15, 2010 at 1:04 PM Post #8 of 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confispect /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The hippo is not being the hippo.

Wow...that sorta sounded Zen-like to me.

Dec 15, 2010 at 7:55 PM Post #9 of 12
I believe that hippos are my genuine , out of the box because I feel very much sibalance .
  Can you tell me, after burning in the 130H, right now there are more open volume ?  Sorry for bad english .
  I burn them with laptops with an average volume , and I use music to burn in it .
 I love everyone in this forum  , for a long time I did not know English because I am human Vietnam . I tried learning to speak with you all .
 Because we all have a shared passion .
 ClieOS @:  for your very kind attention to my theme .
  Thank all

Dec 15, 2010 at 9:12 PM Post #10 of 12
Regardless of how much you burn-in the VB, I doubt it will change the bass quantity by much. Just use the bass plate you like the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back