Bugden Audio Customer Service?
May 17, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #16 of 86
lmao, if he's a student and his business is in Kamloops then he goes to Thomson Rivers University in Kamloops, BC. If you guys know anyone from Kamloop's or BC, Canada they could maybe take care of some business for you :D

Seriously tho, I was gonna buy from Budgen until i read this thread, thanks for the heads up.

May 22, 2011 at 12:43 AM Post #20 of 86
Quote:
I've had the same experience ordering a pair of DBA- 02 from Bugden Audio. Thank God I trust my gut instinct and cancelled my order. That's one of the risks with on-line purchases I guess, because any yahoo can have an on-line store. I really feel bad for all you guys who got burned.
frown.gif

That's what I did as well. I'm glad they didn't ask for credit card number at the checkout, or I'd be in trouble. After though, I sent an email stating I wanted to cancel. Then I bought a pair here on Head-Fi, from a great user, and got them in a few days...

May 22, 2011 at 1:04 AM Post #21 of 86
I'm not really sure on Budgen audio, but if all else fails, and you're dead set on getting something, you can always pay 70 dollars more to get it from Treoo Singapore (fischer audio products only). They fedex it. At least that's as a last resort.

May 22, 2011 at 8:24 AM Post #22 of 86
Been raging on the other thread regarding Bugden shipping times.

Does this man not check his email!!?? Seriously. I paid for a pair of Fischer fa-004's back on the March the 17th. Don't have anything to show for it.
He offered excellent service when he was in contact soon after I bought them. He told me the browns were out of stock so I said I'll have the black instead, even offered me a discount by paypal'ing me the difference.

So with no paypal exchange and no headphones I sent about 3 emails before receiving a reply weeks later. He said he was very busy etc and if the headphones had not arrived then they must have been lost in the post and would send me another pair. This was back on April 26th. I've since sent an email asking what postal service he was using and if there was a tracking number. No reply.

Now still with no headphones I sent an email request to him to refund my money asap 2 days ago, I'll let you know what happens....

(BTW I purchased a pair of ath-m50's, because i was tired of waiting, from the sound professionals in USA on May 4th. They arrived May 16th (I live in New Zealand) surely Canada postal options do not cause that much of a delay???)

May 22, 2011 at 10:44 AM Post #23 of 86
Customs in Canada usually takes anywhere from 1 day to 3 weeks.. It's complete and utter junk, like almost every other Canadian government agency. But a month is really pushing it, I wouldn't suspect it's entirely customs.

I sent an e-mail to Fischer Audio directly asking if anyone there has had any contact with Ethan. Kinda getting ridiculous now if there's this many people having problems. 

May 23, 2011 at 1:10 AM Post #25 of 86

Quote:
Customs in Canada usually takes anywhere from 1 day to 3 weeks.. It's complete and utter junk, like almost every other Canadian government agency. But a month is really pushing it, I wouldn't suspect it's entirely customs.

I sent an e-mail to Fischer Audio directly asking if anyone there has had any contact with Ethan. Kinda getting ridiculous now if there's this many people having problems. 

I am starting to suspect Fischer Audio themselves are having a problem. I shot them an e-mail awhile back and haven't gotten a reply yet... which is strange to say the least. The last time I shot them an e-mail, it got back to me in less than 12 hours.

May 23, 2011 at 7:59 AM Post #27 of 86
Budgen has been hit and miss forever. Seems mostly miss lately. Fischer did respond to an email from another memeber saying that Ethan didn't have on order what he said he was waiting for. At this point they may just not want to keep dumping on their dealer.

That was me. Since then they've sent me another PM which contradicted their first email and made reference to slow US customs being the cause... of something or other... So I agree with MaxwellDemon here... it could well be that Fischer Audio has a problem of their own. Not that such excuses any lack of communication from Budgen Audio.

Anyway, I'm hoping the Brainwavz B2 ends up being a clone of the DBA-02, because no way am I risking a puchase of the latter.

May 23, 2011 at 10:43 AM Post #28 of 86
I have received nothing but trouble from Bugden.  I ordered a pair of DBA-02's last October and received them in late December (there were several problems with the order, including: horrible customer service and a paypal investigation around fraudulent activity with Bugden Audio).

Two months ago, the right earbud went out.  Fischer customer support directed me to send them back to Bugden Audio and they would be replaced.  I sent them back to Bugden (I've fully documented it) and haven't heard a word from him.  I've sent a few messages to both him and Fischer Audio....No response from either!

Basically, I lost $170 by dealing with Bugden Audio.  Beware!

May 25, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #30 of 86
Hey guys, the OP here.  I have also sent an e-mail to Fischer and have not heard back.  Work/life has been crazy busy so have not had time to follow it up but I am PO'ed to say the least.  I did a little looking the the Canadian BBB and I think I will fill out the form and see what that does.  At this point I feel like I have been totally screwed out of $170.00, not that it is a huge amount of money but it is money none the less.  This is no way to run a business and at this point I am glad that this thread makes it to the top of Google when you search Bugden Audio.

Cheers.
Jim 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back