Budget Headphones
Jan 11, 2011 at 2:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Aastii

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for a set of headphones around £35, however, can, at a push, go up to £50 at the absolute most if it would make a lot of difference.

I'll be using them mainly for gaming and listening to music. I don't tend to listen to that much bassy stuff, however have got some in my music library that has a heavy bass line, so it would be a bonus, but not really a must to have extreme bass, the main reason for the bass would be in games.

They will be sat on my computer all the time, being used for long periods of time most days, so need to be comfy and pretty tough.

Thanks
smile.gif

Jan 11, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the reply

How are we talking sound quality wise? I would sooner heave better sound quality than comfort, I can get some foam and ghetto mod it to get more comfort.

I was looking at some Sennheiser HD205-I yesterday, how would they compare to the JVC ones?

I've got some HD201's, which are comfortable, but sound wise aren't amazing. I assume, due to price and name, that the 205's are the big brother of the 201's, just with higher sound quality, would I be correct in saying so?

=EDIT=

I have just reviewed my finances too, around £60 is my upper limit, I don't know if that £10 will make any difference though 
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back