1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Brooko's Reviews - Past & Future

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. twister6 Contributor
    That's Ok, I understand. I actually did a search for you, and seems that all references to Whizzer A15 end up in: https://head-fi.org/threads/chinese...-portable-headphones-and-iems.820747/page-877. That thread will be the best place for you to post and to discuss A15 and other Chi-fi IEMs. Good luck!

2. Brooko Contributor
    groucho69, JaeYoon and Ahmad313 like this.
  3. Ahmad313
  4. Brooko Contributor
    groucho69 likes this.
  5. SilverEars
    Hi Brooko. Do you have a score chart that we can go by?

6. Brooko Contributor
    No - but it’s not a bad idea. Let me think about how I could do it. I’d probably need to go back and apply objective scoring to everything I’ve reviewed. Time consuming but doable.

7. SilverEars
    Because I saw your recent review with scores, but you may not have done that with all your past reviews to reference. Also, it's all your choice of course, just throwing it out there. Like Joker's in the past, and he unfortunately stopped reviewing. We need this for low to mid pricing ranges for those audiances.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  8. Brooko Contributor
    Yep think I can do it - maybe over Xmas. WOuld force me to re-evaluate some of the older reviews - which wouldn't be a bad thing.

groucho69 likes this.
  9. Brooko Contributor
    trellus and groucho69 like this.
  10. Brooko Contributor
  11. Brooko Contributor
  12. groucho69
    Thanks for all your hard work this year!

fest.jpg

13. OldDarth
    Hear! Hear! Thanks Brooko!

14. Brooko Contributor
    Thanks guys. Have a happy and safe Xmas and New Year !

groucho69 likes this.
  15. krunchcrispy
    Hey there, I recently saw on XRK971's amp thread that he sent you an amp to review. Looking forward to reading it, when you get the time to do so; especially since you have been reviewing a number of amp/dacs recently.
    Thanks!

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17
Next

Last