1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Brooko's Reviews - Past & Future

First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. Brooko Contributor
    It’s in progress at the moment. I just got home so hopefully might have something out before the weekend :wink:

2. krunchcrispy
    Super -- if I might humbly asked that you could compare using the XRK971 amp with the iPhone 5 against the FiiO X5iii? I have the XRK amp and use it with my Ipod video 5th Gen, and am curious if the new DAPs are really that much superior. I am finding the XRK971 very subtle, but very addictive.

3. Brooko Contributor
    I can put it up against the iPhone SE - give me a couple of days.

4. Brooko Contributor
    groucho69 likes this.
  5. Brooko Contributor
    I'd take my iPhone + XRK-NHB over the X5iii for headphones, but I'd probably stick with either the X5iii or X7ii solo for IEMs.

6. krunchcrispy
    Thanks!

7. krunchcrispy
    Oh, and I mentioned that it was subtle but addictive; glad you mentioned addictive often in your review. Like you said -- hard to explain, and when listening with the amp its easy to forget -- but when I stop using the amp, then I notice that something is missing!

8. Brooko Contributor
    groucho69 and Ahmad313 like this.
  9. Ahmad313
    Excellent review as usual and the scoring chart is really helpful and a great addition in your review ,
    I am interested to see a comparison with A5, please share your thoughts about it specially how you compare the sub bass, vocals and instruments separation/presentation ,

10. Brooko Contributor
    Dorado already packed up and ready for return. I will be comparing the A5 to other IEMs - probably in closer price brackets though

Ahmad313 likes this.
  11. Brooko Contributor
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    groucho69 likes this.
  12. groucho69
    Damn you been busy!

13. Brooko Contributor
    I have various on the go at any given time. Sometimes they are all but finished, just waiting on final edit or photography. Then a window of time opens up, and I get 2-3 completed at once :)

14. groucho69
    Each one is well worth the read

Brooko likes this.
  15. SilverEars
    Your graph of the F9 Pro characterizes what I hear.

First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17
Next

Last