1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Brooko's Reviews - Past & Future

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. Brooko Contributor
  2. superuser1
    Great review. I hope some day you'll get to the whizzer a15. I believe they deserve a little more love than they get.

3. twister6 Contributor
    Don't have H3, but heard impressions from another reviewer whose opinion I also trust, and it mirrors your thoughts exactly.

@superuser1 : don't want to hijack Paul's thread, but A15 looks good, and that's about it. Of course, a matter of a personal opinion :wink:

Ahmad313 and superuser1 like this.
  4. Brooko Contributor
    Hey Alex - yep - had a couple of measurements in from other people and looks like mine are good. Lots of potential there, and they have been positive about taking critique on board, so we shall see what they learn. What you working on now mate?

Andy - do you have a pair of the whizzers? Has anyone measured them?

5. superuser1
    Paul, I haven't come across any measurements for these yet. But im still looking :)

6. superuser1
    Ooh yes and i do have a pair.

7. Brooko Contributor
    If I come across them I'll have a listen.

superuser1 likes this.
  8. Ahmad313
    I saw the A15s pro model and it looks really beautiful ,
    Screenshot_2017-10-28-17-06-39.png

9. Zeix
    Here's the measurement of the A15 by @MV95 on discord, though I'm unsure if it's by him but he does have a measuring rig.
    [​IMG]

Also, any chance you will get the gr07 to review? It's currently discounted on AliExpress I believe, because of the 11.11

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Ahmad313 likes this.
  10. Brooko Contributor
    Thanks - unless I’m sent one it’s unlikely I’d be buying one just to measure. My lovely wife wouldn’t be happy with me buying “another” earphone just for the purpose of measuring it :wink:

11. groucho69
    They're like that sometimes, for no apparent reason....

12. Ahmad313
    The graph looks OK , how's the sound quality , any link to a review for A15 ,??

13. Zeix
    Just an update on the a15, two person who I know have it just had it break on them. Backplate randomly fell out and the wire broke becuase it was weak after the lack of a backplate.

14. twister6 Contributor
    I think this will be a great topic to discuss in A15 thread, to get more visibility and attention? Rather than Paul's review index thread :wink:

superuser1 likes this.
  15. Zeix
    My bad, not too familiar around here, sorry about that! I'll delete if requested!(if that's possible here )

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last