Britney v. Christina
Mar 18, 2009 at 7:21 PM Post #76 of 97
Diana Krall better than both for talent, and for appearance.

Sultry, not a pop whore

0437-diana_krall_02.jpg

Mar 18, 2009 at 7:39 PM Post #77 of 97
Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Neither.

corrs01.jpg
tongue_smile.gif

Holy god. I've never seen greasier women in my life.

Mar 18, 2009 at 8:45 PM Post #78 of 97
i voted for Britney because all the skanky paparazzi pictures of her are far more hilarious.

Mar 18, 2009 at 8:57 PM Post #79 of 97
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabrage /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy god. I've never seen greasier women in my life.

Gay?

Those girls have more talent in pinkie finger than Britney and Christina combined. They can play multiple instruments. And write their own songs, and play live & unrehearsed. Britney has to dance to her album playing over the speakers.

Britney and Christina are ugly & talentless.

Andrea- flute & piano.
Caroline- drums and piano.
Sharon- bodhran, violen and piano.
Jim- whatever
wink_face.gif

Mar 18, 2009 at 9:30 PM Post #80 of 97
Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gay?

Those girls have more talent in pinkie finger than Britney and Christina combined. They can play multiple instruments. And write their own songs, and play live & unrehearsed. Britney has to dance to her album playing over the speakers.

Britney and Christina are ugly & talentless.

Andrea- flute & piano.
Caroline- drums and piano.
Sharon- bodhran, violen and piano.
Jim- whatever
wink_face.gif

But they still look all sweaty in that pic
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 19, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #84 of 97
I think Christina Aguilera has talent and that Britney Spears to be a good performer/ entertainer, but I don't find them both hot or anything.

Mar 24, 2009 at 2:55 AM Post #86 of 97
Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmednInsane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...Britney Spears to be a good performer/ entertainer...

This is the standard comment that I always hear about her. No one would say that she can sing. She doesn't dance well enough to win a place as a backup dancer on someone else's tour.

So if she can't sing and she can't dance, what, exactly makes her a good "performer/entertainer?" What exactly is she good at? Staring vacantly at cameras while having a good body? Getting in trouble?

I just don't understand the appeal. Go to any medium-sized city in America, and you will find prettier young women, some of them with actual talent. Why her?

Mar 24, 2009 at 9:13 AM Post #90 of 97
Well, I think she has average talent for dancing and singing, but she manages to entertain people enough to be able to sell her albums. So, she has a nice body and that plays a big role in her success, the nice body is still part of the entertaining process. For example, ever seen a pop star that gets really big without a talent for singing, but has big fat body?

Maybe there are more younger girls in America that look better than her, but not all of them may have her discipline to maintain the body (I am just guessing here), or her voice (which even though is average still sings better than me or people around me), or her willingness to be in the news, or the list will goes on and on and on. Maybe one day, one of those girls will replace her, but for now, she is what we get.

Christina may not be a better performer and entertainer than Britney Spears, she is also not that hot, however she can sing better than Britney and her songs sell using her voice.

Guess, in the end, it still comes down to album sales = money
icon10.gif

Oh, BTW, even though I respect Diana Krall more, I kinda think she is not hotter than Britney Spears or Christina, I think they are on the same level

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrBenway /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the standard comment that I always hear about her. No one would say that she can sing. She doesn't dance well enough to win a place as a backup dancer on someone else's tour.

So if she can't sing and she can't dance, what, exactly makes her a good "performer/entertainer?" What exactly is she good at? Staring vacantly at cameras while having a good body? Getting in trouble?

I just don't understand the appeal. Go to any medium-sized city in America, and you will find prettier young women, some of them with actual talent. Why her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back