Brisbane NOVEMBER 2012 Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2012 at 9:07 AM Post #61 of 236
Bahaha diya cross-over rage?  
cool.gif

May 26, 2012 at 4:33 AM Post #62 of 236
hehe yeah something like that, guess it gets to me a bit when people cant be bothered searching (or indeed reading) a 4 page thread......

Hey guys, sorry for the OT i'm about to post. I have a customer looking for a set of DT880/600 I said I would check to see if there was anything local before he bought some new ones and sent them over from Japan. should be able to get a pretty decent price (by international standards)

need to know asap as he'll buy new on Monday if I havent come up with anything.

Jun 17, 2012 at 7:03 PM Post #63 of 236
you dont say?....

Jun 19, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #64 of 236
I wonder whether we'll meet before the end of July, as I'll be away from Brisbane until Nov.

Jun 20, 2012 at 2:18 AM Post #65 of 236
well I guess that depends on someone picking up the ball to organize it. it seems without the fine efforts of previous organizers the thread is lost. I cant do that as I couldnt give it enough time, but I can help and put whoever decides to in touch with the venue. I have a couple of interesting amps from a new company on loan for review as well, details to follow.

Jul 1, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #66 of 236
Sorry guys, totally dropped the ball here. I've been on a 6 month secondment in what I'm gonna call a hard but rewarding ($$$) job. It started off ok but I ended up working 12 hour days and it spilled over onto the weekends. Finished it on Friday! I'm on a little bit of a holiday before going back to my easy job in 2 weeks.

So.... No meet for the moment. Sorry.

Anyone interested in one for the future? October? I don't know what time suits people the best (don't say May). I am happy to book the venue if we get at least 15 definite attendees and will be paying for most of the service fees since I disappeared last time :).

Jul 10, 2012 at 5:15 AM Post #68 of 236
Let's get a month first :p. November means Kingpage can make it.

We don't have as many people staying with Head Fi these days. Speakers are very tempting but until I own my own home, I'm not going to bother.

Jul 10, 2012 at 5:22 AM Post #69 of 236
Oh and not buying a LCD-3. Maybe someone else can. I wish Audeze would just get it right from the get go. No veiled versions, toilet paper mods, Rev 9000 etc. 2k is pretty hardcore too.

Jul 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM Post #73 of 236
Poll up for November. Please vote. 

There are no minimum number of attendees. I'll call Iceworks next month and confirm the date and pay the deposit. This meet is happening :). Tell everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back