Brisbane, Australia meet [July]
May 3, 2010 at 9:08 AM Post #167 of 408
I feel for you MomijiTMO, you and me have more than just Head Fi in common.
wink.gif

I'll do your assignments if you do mine. he he he
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 3, 2010 at 1:44 PM Post #169 of 408
Hey guys,

I just discovered this thread at the end of the Head-fi page during my daily thread check, lucky me. I see that I have already been mentioned here, with a suggestion of contacting me, but still no one did. Shame on you guys, I feel so left out! Anyhow, that won't save you from meeting me, definitely will be attending. Will post again with the gear I'll be bringing.

JGz.

May 3, 2010 at 3:48 PM Post #170 of 408
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIGF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys,

I just discovered this thread at the end of the Head-fi page during my daily thread check, lucky me. I see that I have already been mentioned here, with a suggestion of contacting me, but still no one did. Shame on you guys, I feel so left out! Anyhow, that won't save you from meeting me, definitely will be attending. Will post again with the gear I'll be bringing.

JGz.

I blame Momiji

May 3, 2010 at 4:56 PM Post #171 of 408
Quote:

Hey guys,

JGz.

Haha I figured u hadn't seen this thread. But as a sydneysider it wasn't my place to stick my nose in. Glad you found it eventually.

May 4, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #172 of 408
Quote:

Hey guys,

JGz.

Haha, same goes for me. I tracked them down in their elusive little enclave all the same *laughs maniacly*
icon10.gif

May 6, 2010 at 12:51 AM Post #175 of 408
Hey guys,

Thanks for your comments

The gear I plan to take to the meet is:

Source: MacBook, DacMagic, iPod.
Amplifier: Shanling PH3000.
Headphone: AKG K 701.

There are other amps that I am selling right now, if some of them are still with me by then, I will take them too.

Are sales allowed on this meets?

Edit: Icon Mobile out of the list.

May 6, 2010 at 3:30 AM Post #176 of 408

Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks for your comments

The gear I plan to take to the meet is:

Source: MacBook, DacMagic, iPod.
Amplifier: Shanling PH3000, Icon Mobile.
Headphone: AKG K 701.

There are other amps that I am selling right now, if some of them are still with me by then, I will take them too.

Are sales allowed on this meets?

Can you please bring your hifiman HE-5 and EF5 along as I'm sure I along with many others would be interested in hearing that combo. I think to my knowledge sales are generally discouraged but then again I need to get rid of my Millet Hybrid Max amp somehow. 

May 6, 2010 at 8:18 PM Post #177 of 408

Quote:

Can you please bring your hifiman HE-5 and EF5 along as I'm sure I along with many others would be interested in hearing that combo. I think to my knowledge sales are generally discouraged but then again I need to get rid of my Millet Hybrid Max amp somehow. 

X2 Would love to hear an orthodynamic system. We've already got like 3 K701's coming, so something different would be wonderful.

May 7, 2010 at 2:28 AM Post #180 of 408

Good luck to all with the meet,I have a lot on now so team Sony(with a cute K1000) will be staying put,pity as would not have minded the drive.

As an aside-Visually this site sucks big time,they sold the site to the might of the advertising dollar.And all this is for ARE benifit.

Enjoy the meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back