Brisbane, Australia meet [July]
Apr 25, 2010 at 10:50 AM Post #136 of 408
I dropped the ball on that one qusp... sadly I had my sarcasmometer off recently.

I agree, it will probably be less than perfect listening conditions.... although I have seen great reviews of that new Smith and Wesson crowd dampening mod.

Not to sound too much like Big Kev, but... i'm excited.

Apr 25, 2010 at 10:56 AM Post #137 of 408
@Jjihn
Many thanks for your efforts, considering you won't be able to make the meet.
beerchug.gif

Apr 25, 2010 at 10:10 PM Post #138 of 408
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Jester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@Jjihn
Many thanks for your efforts, considering you won't be able to make the meet.
beerchug.gif

No problem - I was talking to John from COEM anyway.

He also mentioned he hosted a Head-Fi meet 3 or 4 years ago; he is a busy man, but if you have any issues organising it he might be able to help.

Apr 26, 2010 at 3:45 AM Post #140 of 408
MomijiTMO, I have learned something today. I had never heard of this kid/toddler/infant before. Apparently it sings?? I hope you will be bringing its new single to the meet. I am guessing that it features words like "love", "baby", "night", and "yeah".

Apr 28, 2010 at 12:20 PM Post #143 of 408
I got vomited by news coverage over this involuntarily TWICE (yes!) in one day. Once in a GP waiting room on the TV and a second time from a projector at uni running SKY news.

Anyway it seems I just discovered this was happening!

I could plausibly bring my HD600s, ER4Ps, RE0s and my AD700s. Maybe my Compass DAC. Issue is I don't have a car and busing it would be awkward with the headphones let alone a bulky DAC. No laptop either, so I would hardly be able to set up a standalone listening station or anything anyway.

Oh a Mini³ too.

Wow, I have to say I'm impressed by the gear list you have from not all that many attendees.

Apr 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM Post #144 of 408
We probably can organise something RedSky0. There are plenty of sources and I will be bringing my MBP as well. If you want to bring your bulky gear then I am sure someone lives close enough to you to car pool.

Apr 28, 2010 at 1:18 PM Post #145 of 408
Yeah should be able to sort something out, either way late July is still ages away.

By the way props for having it in your signature, wouldn't have found out about it otherwise since I never check this section
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 29, 2010 at 3:36 AM Post #149 of 408
My Audio Technica W1000X headphones arrived today which gives us an almost complete collection of audio technica headphones =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back