Brand new - Zishan Z2 DSD Player- AK 4490 - Link to order, Firmware update. page 1
Aug 28, 2017 at 10:48 PM Post #346 of 678
I absolutely love the sound of Z2, at least while it works.
My Z2 sometimes stop playing at the end of a song, the led keeps blinking like it is playing. pushing the buttons did nothing.
I tried turning it off and on again, eject and insert memory card, ... Nothing solve the problem, the led keeps blinking and there is no sound.

I have to take the memory card out, format it, recopy my music and it works again. Has anyone have the same problem?
My library is about 5GB, mostly m4a itunes and 320kbps mp3, put in album folders.

Aug 29, 2017 at 1:57 AM Post #347 of 678
My Z2 sometimes stop playing at the end of a song, the led keeps blinking like it is playing. pushing the buttons did nothing.
I tried turning it off and on again, eject and insert memory card, ... Nothing solve the problem, the led keeps blinking and there is no sound.

I have to take the memory card out, format it, recopy my music and it works again. Has anyone have the same problem?
My library is about 5GB, mostly m4a itunes and 320kbps mp3, put in album folders.
..... that was the problem that I kept mentioning in the past...... well just charge it till full if it keeps blinking.

Aug 29, 2017 at 2:04 AM Post #348 of 678

Did you tried to reset the player? Turn off, hold previous button, turn on, release previous button

Aug 29, 2017 at 2:13 AM Post #349 of 678
Did you tried to reset the player? Turn off, hold previous button, turn on, release previous button

Thank you, I didn't know that.
Do you have the list of command for Zishan? Til now, I know Next & Prev work within folder, Stop then Next switch folders; and hold Prev and On/Off to reset.

..... that was the problem that I kept mentioning in the past...... well just charge it till full if it keeps blinking.

How do I know if it's full? I left it charging for 2hrs since I unboxed it, there's no changing in led indicator. Maybe I should let it charge for longer?

Aug 29, 2017 at 2:31 AM Post #350 of 678
Do you have the list of command for Zishan? Til now, I know Next & Prev work within folder, Stop then Next switch folders; and hold Prev and On/Off to reset.

How do I know if it's full? I left it charging for 2hrs since I unboxed it, there's no changing in led indicator. Maybe I should let it charge for longer?

There should have two light indicators..... one at the front panel and one at bottom...... the once at bottom determine wether is your charge full..... if it is fully charged, the led will switch off.

Aug 29, 2017 at 6:47 AM Post #351 of 678

I experienced this twice with my Z1 after intentionally 100% drain off the battery. To sort it out I turned off the Z1 and charged for awhile
and then back on to play and charge.

Aug 29, 2017 at 7:07 AM Post #352 of 678

How to choose playback modes:
Press 'Prev' for a few seconds until the LED light blinks faster than normal, then release. And:
a) Press 'Prev' to choose Repeat track mode.
b) Press 'Stop' to choose Shuffle all tracks mode.
c) Press 'Next' to choose Default play mode. It plays in alphabetical order, I think.

How to set EQs:
Press 'Stop' for a few seconds until the LED light blinks faster than normal, then release. And you are in EQ settings mode:
a) Press 'Prev' to choose previous EQ.
b) Press 'Next' to choose next EQ.
c) Press 'Stop' to choose current EQ.
d) Press 'Prev' for a few seconds to disable EQ.
Total 180 EQs.

How to reset the player:
1) Turn off the player;
2) Press 'Prev' and hold, turn on the player. If the LED light blinks fast, it means the player is reset to factory status.
3) Turn off and on the player again.

btw @musicday , this may be useful to be added on the first post :)

Aug 29, 2017 at 9:13 AM Post #353 of 678
How to choose playback modes:
Press 'Prev' for a few seconds until the LED light blinks faster than normal, then release. And:
a) Press 'Prev' to choose Repeat track mode.
b) Press 'Stop' to choose Shuffle all tracks mode.
c) Press 'Next' to choose Default play mode. It plays in alphabetical order, I think.

How to set EQs:
Press 'Stop' for a few seconds until the LED light blinks faster than normal, then release. And you are in EQ settings mode:
a) Press 'Prev' to choose previous EQ.
b) Press 'Next' to choose next EQ.
c) Press 'Stop' to choose current EQ.
d) Press 'Prev' for a few seconds to disable EQ.
Total 180 EQs.

How to reset the player:
1) Turn off the player;
2) Press 'Prev' and hold, turn on the player. If the LED light blinks fast, it means the player is reset to factory status.
3) Turn off and on the player again.

btw @musicday , this may be useful to be added on the first post :)
+1000

Aug 29, 2017 at 2:42 PM Post #354 of 678
Yesterday I could'nt understand why I did'nt enjoy z2 as much as normally, the magic was gone no matter the tune. I thought maybe my ears were acting up, maybe I was tired or something. I'd forgotten I had replaced 49720ha with muses02 last week. 49720ha is still my favourite in z2, also compared to the muses02 and burson v5i-d I have recently bought.
I even have no guarantee my 49720 is genuine, but if its fake, the original should be a treat:gs1000smile:

49720ha I bought here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112428810976
Muses02 and burson here: http://www.profusionplc.com/parts/v5i-d

Aug 29, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #355 of 678
Yesterday I could'nt understand why I did'nt enjoy z2 as much as normally, the magic was gone no matter the tune. I thought maybe my ears were acting up, maybe I was tired or something. I'd forgotten I had replaced 49720ha with muses02 last week. 49720ha is still my favourite in z2, also compared to the muses02 and burson v5i-d I have recently bought.
I even have no guarantee my 49720 is genuine, but if its fake, the original should be a treat:gs1000smile:

49720ha I bought here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112428810976
Muses02 and burson here: http://www.profusionplc.com/parts/v5i-d

I've ordered the NA version....how do you install HA into a DIP8 socket?

Aug 29, 2017 at 3:25 PM Post #356 of 678
I've ordered the NA version....how do you install HA into a DIP8 socket?
It was quite easy to cut and bend the legs, just don't cut them too short, I almost did. I've put it in/out many times with no problem, always using a very small screwdriver to slightly push any legs not immediatly going in. Or - you can buy it on a dip8 adapter. I believe I don't have a genuine NA to compare to, only fakes.

Aug 29, 2017 at 6:40 PM Post #357 of 678
Hello, I have several questions about the Z2. It seems that my output jack in my laptop is broken. Instead to do a repair or send my laptop to the after-sales service (about 1 month waiting), I prefer to buy an USB sound card. The sound card in my laptop is very good, so I want quality. A person told me to buy the Z2 for this.
But I saw that it is a music player. So :

- This product can be used as a usb sound card ?
- If connected to the USB port, The battery is "infinite" ?
- This product is useful for my problem ? (if I don't repair the jack port)
Thanks.

Aug 29, 2017 at 7:10 PM Post #358 of 678
Hello, I have several questions about the Z2. It seems that my output jack in my laptop is broken. Instead to do a repair or send my laptop to the after-sales service (about 1 month waiting), I prefer to buy an USB sound card. The sound card in my laptop is very good, so I want quality. A person told me to buy the Z2 for this.
But I saw that it is a music player. So :

- This product can be used as a usb sound card ?
- If connected to the USB port, The battery is "infinite" ?
- This product is useful for my problem ? (if I don't repair the jack port)
Thanks.
Yes, yes and yes

Aug 29, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #359 of 678
Oh good then. I will tested this, hope it will be good for games and movies.
I forgot, there is a software to set the sound like this ? pic

9YSxYOP.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back