Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
May 8, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #3,243 of 4,426
I actually like the refined effortless nature of it and hence made sure it's used...

It's an expensive plug, 65 bucks per piece I think.

So I had them make the pins in the new housing with it heavily rhodium plated too.

So to sum up...yeah I like the sound of the plug...

May 8, 2016 at 3:50 AM Post #3,244 of 4,426
I actually like the refined effortless nature of it and hence made sure it's used...

It's an expensive plug, 65 bucks per piece I think.

So I had them make the pins in the new housing with it heavily rhodium plated too.

So to sum up...yeah I like the sound of the plug...

Thanks so much for responding! I thought since gold has much better conductivity that any smoothness gained from rhodium would be at the expense of overall performance. But, your description helps me consider the whole sonic picture.

When I switched to the gold Ranko I instantly got a more unveiled high end. I do like this, but it is definitely more aggressive and can be harsh. The rhodium does have a very extravagant effortlessness, which is very compelling.

May 8, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #3,246 of 4,426
Very nice, H20! :)

May 8, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #3,247 of 4,426
Very nice, H20!
smily_headphones1.gif

Its not meant to be serious Kiats, it was a joke! 
biggrin.gif
 I think I've worked out why though after remembering a few things this evening. We'll make it a little challenge for me, something to work on in coming days.

Btw, the postman will be visiting me tomorrow for you know what.

May 8, 2016 at 11:12 AM Post #3,248 of 4,426
Its not meant to be serious Kiats, it was a joke! :D  I think I've worked out why though after remembering a few things this evening. We'll make it a little challenge for me, something to work on in coming days.

Haha! I'm sure we wil hear more about it. :)

May 8, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #3,249 of 4,426

Its not meant to be serious Kiats, it was a joke! 
biggrin.gif
 I think I've worked out why though after remembering a few things this evening. We'll make it a little challenge for me, something to work on in coming days.

Yup I will be there in my uniform delivering 
ksc75smile.gif

May 8, 2016 at 1:16 PM Post #3,254 of 4,426

Users who are viewing this thread

Back