Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
Apr 23, 2016 at 5:18 AM Post #3,032 of 4,426
Apr 23, 2016 at 5:20 AM Post #3,033 of 4,426

He does not, yet! They have been delayed a week.

And my apologies to @warrior1975. However, I will be shipping them out to him before flying to Tokyo on Wednesday...

wink.gif

I had the exact same experience with the spinfits. And The spiral dots I couldn't get a nice fit. I loved the spiral dots with my asg2.5 however.

My favourite tip was the ones that come with my mentors. However they fit shallow and insecure so static listening only.

When moving I found the best bet to be the ortofons.

I tried those Mentor or UE tips but they seem to slim the soundstage. I mainly test tips with vocals trying to get the right thickness, weight, but the Heir tips offer a unique sound no others tips provide for me. Especially in regards to air and soundstage. With the Spiral Dots I was asking myself a few questions though since changing back we're at one again.

Never even laid eyes on Ortofon tips, never been able to find a pair!

Apr 23, 2016 at 5:22 AM Post #3,035 of 4,426
Apr 23, 2016 at 5:25 AM Post #3,036 of 4,426

:wink:

I tried those Mentor or UE tips but they seem to slim the soundstage. I mainly test tips with vocals trying to get the right thickness, weight, but the Heir tips offer a unique sound no others tips provide for me. Especially in regards to air and soundstage. With the Spiral Dots I was asking myself a few questions though since changing back we're at one again.

Never even laid eyes on Ortofon tips, never been able to find a pair!

What size? I have a stash or random tips. I will see if I have a pair laying around I haven't used

Apr 23, 2016 at 5:33 AM Post #3,039 of 4,426

Oh I am so sorry.

I have been ill for the past two weeks..I don't remember receiving notification. Just noticed the PM now!

I will reply asap.........

i am so sorry to hear this, hope u are better now, i notcied u disappeared for a while from the ak380 thread as well :wink:

Apr 23, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #3,041 of 4,426
No worries Gavin!! They are well worth the wait. I hope you are feeling better brother.

Besides, Warrior1975, that gives you more time to secure a worthy source for the Ref1 Too... :)

Apr 23, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #3,043 of 4,426
Heheh! I have both the LPG and the Cu and both are outstanding with the Tralucent stable. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back