Brainwavz S5 Review by EricP
Sep 3, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #18 of 23
Sep 3, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #19 of 23
  Good stuff ericp. Your review made it on front page!

Thank you Dsnuts! 
beerchug.gif

Sep 3, 2014 at 10:55 AM Post #20 of 23

Appreciate you drbluenewmexico. I have to tell you about the Chicago Jazz Festival soon. It was fantastic!!

Love to hear about that Chicago Jazz Festival experience!  I'm from Chicago and went to the U of Chicago! 
used to almost live at Unos Pizza, but thats another story...
Meanwhile I'm producing my own songwriters festival this weekend at our ranch, 3SidedWhole, out in the desert
halfway between Santa Fe and Albuquerque, mostly acoustic stuff friday night. then sat nite the DNUMBERS
band and community from santa fe is joining us for some dance music and rhythmic craziness live all night.
see SONGERWRITERS OF THE HIGH DESERT on Facebook  and MESA POR VIDA for more details.
DNumbers is very good and toured the world twice already, really fun fusion of computer and live music!
and yes, more reviews please ericp10!

Sep 3, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #21 of 23
  Love to hear about that Chicago Jazz Festival experience!  I'm from Chicago and went to the U of Chicago! 
used to almost live at Unos Pizza, but thats another story...
Meanwhile I'm producing my own songwriters festival this weekend at our ranch, 3SidedWhole, out in the desert
halfway between Santa Fe and Albuquerque, mostly acoustic stuff friday night. then sat nite the DNUMBERS
band and community from santa fe is joining us for some dance music and rhythmic craziness live all night.
see SONGERWRITERS OF THE HIGH DESERT on Facebook  and MESA POR VIDA for more details.
DNumbers is very good and toured the world twice already, really fun fusion of computer and live music!
and yes, more reviews please ericp10!

beerchug.gif
 ... Great stuff! We'll talk more drbluenewmexico.

Sep 5, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #23 of 23
  Hope you guys don't mind me throwing this on here. I thought it would serve to further inform people on the S5

Not at all! Good review. 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back