Brainwavz' new portable headphone amplifier: AP001
Feb 27, 2015 at 10:56 PM Post #301 of 308
If I buy this amp to go with my Koss Portapros am I wasting money or will I notice something?

Feb 27, 2015 at 11:15 PM Post #302 of 308
It's not a waste of money...Some will prefer it to the FIIO unit. I prefer the FIIO unit.
The FIIO has different sound settings and more bass. The AP001's big advantage
is it has two outputs where as the FIIO only has one (if that's a factor to you)....

I still have mine (only tested 10 minutes) with the new Brainwavz Delta Earbuds.
Anybody in the lower 48 U.S. only that wants mine can have it for $25 delivered WITH
the new Brainwavz Delta earbuds as well...LOWER 48 U.S. states only. PAYPAL ONLY.
Contact me for PAYPAL Email address.

Feb 28, 2015 at 7:07 AM Post #303 of 308
  It's not a waste of money...Some will prefer it to the FIIO unit. I prefer the FIIO unit.
The FIIO has different sound settings and more bass. The AP001's big advantage
is it has two outputs where as the FIIO only has one (if that's a factor to you)....

I still have mine (only tested 10 minutes) with the new Brainwavz Delta Earbuds.
Anybody in the lower 48 U.S. only that wants mine can have it for $25 delivered WITH
the new Brainwavz Delta earbuds as well...LOWER 48 U.S. states only. PAYPAL ONLY.
Contact me for PAYPAL Email address.

Post that in the FS/FT forum.

Aug 24, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #305 of 308
  I have both models, Fiio e6 and Brainwavz AP001, according to you which of the two should I sell? I listen rap and use a sansa clip zip.

Thanks to the availability

Wow!! really late but if it still matters, do keep the AP001, E6 is muddy and unclear up top.

Jan 11, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #307 of 308
Resurrecting this thread.

Just purchased a pair of Brainwavz HM5s and perused the thread about them. Anyone pair them up with this amp to boost up the noted subdued bass of the HM5s?  Thoughts?

Worth purchasing?

The two seem made for each other so I expected to see more mention of that made in this thread.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back