Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs!
Nov 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #166 of 452
Delivered to me around lunch time. Initial thoughts - Recessed vocals(medium)/instrumentation(slightly) coupled with muddy bass. Volume cranked passed safe levels, and then some!. If anyone has a custom EQ'd profile in PowerAmp for these, please share. Glad they finally came in, as my main pair gave out 2 days prior.

Nov 6, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #170 of 452
Wow ...fly to Singapore and back ...u must be in the Asia region then.Cheers

Haha I'm not, I'm in the UK.

Still it would be quicker though. :wink:

Sent from my baked potato

Nov 6, 2013 at 3:16 PM Post #172 of 452
  Okay, they did finally arrive. I'll check them out soon :p

Lucky you!!

Still nothing here.
frown.gif

Nov 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #175 of 452
Mine came yesterday and for 19 bucks they sound nice. But I don't care for the tips so I put on some comply tips and they sound more even, treble is reduced a bit. Probably will burn them in for a couple of days. I got them for friends and family so to me they are a very good value. I did recently get a pair of sony XBA-1ip for 22 bucks or something like that (maybe 28) and I prefer the XBA. Of course they were 99 msrp. To me it's worth the extra 9 bucks for both sound and the iPhone controls. But the deltas sound fine after tip rolling. Don't like the oem tips.

Nov 6, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #176 of 452
Mine also haven't arrived yet. I have no idea what happened with this package for it to be delayed so much. I don't know if it was an issue with a certain batch that mp4nation dispatched that got stuck somewhere in Hong Kong and Singapore but for people who ordered it a month after me to receive their packages before me is ridiculous. 
Actually, how many people in Europe have already received their Deltas? It's been 4 weeks since mp4nation shipped mine from Hong Kong and I'm not even taking into account the Delta's delayed release. 
Honestly, I've lost all interest in these. If I'd bought these as a gift or as a replacement I would be furious right now. Instead I just want to find out what the hell happened this time with Singapore Post and all these delayed packages coz someone seriously dropped the ball on these coz I've never waited even half of that time for stuff sent by Singpost.

Nov 6, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #177 of 452
Is it possible the initial shipments got stopped at customs twice? Like once in Singapore or HK and then once in the US? I don't know how that works, but it could happen? Maybe? :p

Nov 6, 2013 at 6:59 PM Post #178 of 452
quote name="kova4a" url="/t/680253/brainwavz-delta-iems-new-low-cost-champs/165#post_9956592"]Mine also haven't arrived yet. I have no idea what happened with this package for it to be delayed so much. I don't know if it was an issue with a certain batch that mp4nation dispatched that got stuck somewhere in Hong Kong and Singapore but for people who ordered it a month after me to receive their packages before me is ridiculous. 
Actually, how many people in Europe have already received their Deltas? It's been 4 weeks since mp4nation shipped mine from Hong Kong and I'm not even taking into account the Delta's delayed release. 
Honestly, I've lost all interest in these. If I'd bought these as a gift or as a replacement I would be furious right now. Instead I just want to find out what the hell happened this time with Singapore Post and all these delayed packages coz someone seriously dropped the ball on these coz I've never waited even half of that time for stuff sent by Singpost.
[/quote]

Ordered mine on 11 Oct
Shipped from HK on 15 Oct
Reached Singapore on 21 Oct
Sitting idle in Sg Post for 10 days
Shipped from Singapore to Malaysia on 31 Oct... Mine you its only 5 hrs drive away

Still not received yet.... Only made my order when they announced that it is available and judging from mp4 Nation good records in delivery but sad for this Deltas soon to be owners.

Also feel sorry for those who made their orders when it was announced.

Nov 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #180 of 452
Has your pair left Singapore ''Lifted Andreas''? Mine left Singapore 2 days ago. I placed my order on October 22nd and they were mailed out the next day - 23rd.

Still nothing, and its been almost a whole month!! :xf_eek: :frowning2:

Something dodgy has happened this time in Singapore, which should explain why it took them a week to redirect the package.

Honestly I'm with Kova4a, already loosing interest in these Deltas... keeping my mind occupied with the new custom gaming laptop I'm getting from http://mysn.co.uk at the end of this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back