Bought denon d7000 from Electronics expo but !!!!
Dec 22, 2010 at 11:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 45

casebeaw

New Head-Fier
Just got my package today and i was surprised that my headphone in the box is too light.

So i opened it and was shocked by the thing inside the box.

They sent me cheap wireless keyboard and mouse with small copy of somebody else's receipt.

so i called their customer service and talked about my problem to find the solution.

i ended up with paid for another round to get the headphone by this week and waiting for them to send me the label of their incorrect

item to attach it outside the box and send it back to their store  and wait to get my refund back .

Dec 23, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #3 of 45
yeah on reseller they have very mix review and that is why I passed up on there d2000 last time they had them for 189.00.

Dec 23, 2010 at 12:13 AM Post #4 of 45

Quote:
yeah on reseller they have very mix review and that is why I passed up on there d2000 last time they had them for 189.00.

Lucky to you but poor me
frown.gif

Dec 23, 2010 at 12:31 AM Post #5 of 45
It's unfortunate but at least they are looking after you. This is likely their busiest season so mistakes are probably higher now than ever. But did you have to pay for them to ship you the correct item? They should be covering that cost I would think.

Dec 23, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #6 of 45
Sorry to hear that. I think it was an honest mistake. Hope they are paying for the shipping back.

Dec 23, 2010 at 2:16 AM Post #8 of 45
Same thing happened to me last month when I bought my Denon D5000 headphone from electronic expo. I got someone else's order of cheap cameras. It took about 20 phone calls to finally get it resolved. Do not trust them to send you a return label. They told me I would have one emailed to me the next day, never happened. They lie. you need to talk to claims department at electronics expo. That was the only way to get my order corrected. you should get the shipping label within the hour. If they say days you won't get it. It took about another week to get the headphones. I live 1hr away from them. they are very slow processing. Great price if you get what you order though.

Dec 23, 2010 at 3:05 AM Post #9 of 45

It seems to be very bad experience i've ever met. they already charged two times of headphone's price to me due to get the headphone by this week because i don't wanna wait for next week.
So the guy that i talked with said i could order another one and he'll send the return label to me then i ship it back to get my refund. 

any advice from you? i would love to hear it, thanks. 
Quote:
Same thing happened to me last month when I bought my Denon D5000 headphone from electronic expo. I got someone else's order of cheap cameras. It took about 20 phone calls to finally get it resolved. Do not trust them to send you a return label. They told me I would have one emailed to me the next day, never happened. They lie. you need to talk to claims department at electronics expo. That was the only way to get my order corrected. you should get the shipping label within the hour. If they say days you won't get it. It took about another week to get the headphones. I live 1hr away from them. they are very slow processing. Great price if you get what you order though.

Dec 23, 2010 at 3:48 AM Post #10 of 45
If you don't receive the prepaid return label tomorrow give them a call. Ask to speak to the claims department, I think her name was Renee. She is the only person that didn't lie to me. She processed the RMA number for me and emailed me the prepaid return label while I was still on the phone with her. I sent the other persons camera's back and they sent me my correct order of headphones.
     Did the person you talk to issue you an RMA number over the phone? Make sure you write your original order number on that other persons receipt and the RMA number with a note about the mix up. Electronics Expo is sloppy and last thing you want is to return that other persons order and when they receive it credit that other person.
     I'm not saying electronics expo is a bad place to purchase from. Most people probably have no issues with them.They have great prices and they fixed my order mix up within a few weeks. It's just a bit of a hassle to get them to start the return process even when it's there mistake. It even says on their website something like no returns ever.
angry_face.gif

Dec 23, 2010 at 3:57 AM Post #11 of 45
that is scary . i paid the first order by amazon payment . At least , i feel safe about my money.  I think the lady that you talked with was vanesse. I tried to call her from 3-7pm but she never pick up my phone.

Dec 23, 2010 at 4:04 AM Post #12 of 45

Quote:
that is scary . i paid the first order by amazon payment . At least , i feel safe about my money.  I think the lady that you talked with was vanesse. I tried to call her from 3-7pm but she never pick up my phone.

If you get her voicemail just leave a message and she will call you back hopefully.

Dec 26, 2010 at 1:23 PM Post #14 of 45
I understand that a few members ordered from them.  Anyone else is having issues with their orders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back