Bose Triport Thread
Jul 15, 2005 at 6:17 PM Post #122 of 422
I do wonder if that was a serious FS thread, the man does have 33 posts afterall . . (you gotta know bose = evil by then!) Still, the thread shouldn't have been crapped, a simple PM to the guy would've been plenty.

Jul 15, 2005 at 7:56 PM Post #124 of 422
Thanks to everyone at Head-fi for their enthusiastic comments on the BOSE Triports, I've finally stepped up and ordered a pair for myself! I've heard from all my friends that they're really good, but i just couldn't see myself spending $150 on a pair of headphones - that is, until I found this thread! With so many people saying how good these are, I'm finally convinced that they'll be worth the money spent. My wallet is crying, but i can rest in the thought that I'll be in audio bliss in a few days!

Jul 15, 2005 at 8:00 PM Post #125 of 422
Quote:

Originally Posted by headnut
Thanks to everyone at Head-fi for their enthusiastic comments on the BOSE Triports, I've finally stepped up and ordered a pair for myself! I've heard from all my friends that they're really good, but i just couldn't see myself spending $150 on a pair of headphones - that is, until I found this thread! With so many people saying how good these are, I'm finally convinced that they'll be worth the money spent. My wallet is crying, but i can rest in the thought that I'll be in audio bliss in a few days!

You're being sarcastic right?
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Quote:

My $50 bid is a serious starting bid.... I'd pay up to, say $150 for them. I suppose I could have just PM'd him my offer.

I wasn't intending to threadcrap his post, just kick off the bidding

I wasn't directing anything at you kram, just putting my general thoughts out after reading the fs thread.

Jul 15, 2005 at 8:25 PM Post #127 of 422
Quote:

LOOK AT WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE!

Have you no shame?
tongue.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 8:32 PM Post #129 of 422
Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Our fears were rightfull! CANCEL THE ORDER NOW! Read the rest of head-fi....

Or, he's joking us.

Jul 15, 2005 at 9:50 PM Post #131 of 422
LOL =D

i don't know guys, i had a tough time not pulling the trigger on the triports after reading all yer posts.

damned tempting ya know? with all them special (literal) audio separation features and all them heavenly choral voices singing around me of bose's glory

*edit*

... after reading that post again, i think s/he's brought a new meaning to the phrase "sorry about your wallet"

Jul 16, 2005 at 2:54 AM Post #132 of 422
Quote:

Now all of you will burn in you know where
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2005 at 3:11 AM Post #133 of 422
Quote:

Oh you certainly will be a remarkably unique world of Bose sound in the next few days, but you really should join Team Bose also by putting it in your sig...
tongue.gif
Remember to spread the feeling!

Jul 16, 2005 at 3:26 AM Post #134 of 422
Just ordered mine today, based on the overwhelming positive posts I've read here. I am so pumped up!! If these things are 1/2 as good as you all say they are, it'll be money WELL spent!!! I've heard so much about Bose but thought it was all hype. Will post initial thoughts when these babies arrive (not soon enough, dammit).

Thank you HeadFi!!

Jul 16, 2005 at 3:30 AM Post #135 of 422
I think we ruined this site's credibility. I can just imagine other forums saying how we let ourselves go . . .
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back