Bose Quietcomfort 2
Jul 27, 2005 at 8:35 PM Post #31 of 33
It's all Gpalmer's fault!
icon10.gif

Jun 11, 2014 at 10:55 AM Post #32 of 33
So I know this thread is years and years old but I am new to all this and wanted to put in my 2 cents. About 8 months ago my dad gave me a pair of QC2's that he had lying around in the basement.  I used them and thought they were great.  They inspired me to find this site, try out new and awesome headphones and IE's.  At the time they were the best cans I had heard.  I had a 25 year old pair of Optimus that I though were ok and I had a set of beats that came with my old HTC phone.  Thats it.  So at that time they were the best I had heard.  Recently I have been auditioning more and more cans and went with the Sennheiser Momentums because of the portability and the sound quality. They are so much better than the Bose... Anyway I dont hate the Bose or anything I just think they are really expensive for what they are.  The noise cancellation is great as long as the battery has juice left in it.  When it starts to get low it sounds horrible.  The SQ is pretty good but nothing to write home about.  The mids seem distant and recessed where the bass is a little forward.  Treb is ok at best.  That seems to be the thing with bose.  They are ok at best for a premium price.  Ahh well, I guess they have some killer marketing because so many people think they are the best because thats what they have been told.  I do like them still though I would never pay 300 bucks for them.  For free though they are awesome lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back