Bose Quietcomfort 2
Jul 14, 2005 at 1:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

RockoAPZL1

Head-Fier
My friend is now raving about his Quietcomfort 2 now...

Now he challenges the Sound of the Q2 to the Shure E4C's.

Please Share your thoughts.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Don't hold back...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:26 AM Post #4 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockoAPZL1
My friend is now raving about his Quietcomfort 2 now...

Now he challenges the Sound of the Q2 to the Shure E4C's.

Please Share your thoughts.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Don't hold back...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

This bose bashing is really overdone.

How many times do I have to tell you guys that i prefer my QC2 over the HE90?

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:26 AM Post #5 of 33
Nope... I have not listened to them... and he uses the CD Player that he got w/ the triport system

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:27 AM Post #6 of 33
fzzzt fzzzzzzzt fzzt fzzt
Ask your friend if he hears that when a GSM phone is nearby. What he does not hear, however are the high freqencies and lows that typical shure isolating phones produce.
I have a pair of QC2s that were used twice...I'm holding onto them for my nephew to use as an example of bad cans
icon10.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #7 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit

I'm not bashing... I just wanted peoples thoughts on these, since I have not listened to them, I have no comments. I wanted to see how many people criticise these headphones.

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #8 of 33
Quote:

D'Ohhhhh, if only I knew that I could have saved the 5K on the HE-90!!!
frown.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:34 AM Post #10 of 33
Even outside this forum I have never heard them recommended in their respective price range. What cans are they comparable to really? Come to think of it I have never seen active NC cans recommended or at least not often enough to remember.

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:34 AM Post #11 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockoAPZL1
I'm not bashing... I just wanted peoples thoughts on these, since I have not listened to them, I have no comments. I wanted to see how many people criticise these headphones.

Sorry if I appeared to sound standoff-ish. I was just trying to defend my favorite cans. The only headphones that sound better are the Triports.

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:35 AM Post #12 of 33
Quote:

maybe you just like the isolation part. thats all i hear people liking about these things. never about the sound.

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:35 AM Post #13 of 33
Quote:

Sorry if I appeared to sound standoff-ish. I was just trying to defend my favorite cans. The only headphones that sound better are the Triports.

It's all right.

Jul 14, 2005 at 1:49 AM Post #15 of 33
Man, he challenged you? I'd normally give the ignorance-is-bliss-we-shouldn't-judge-others speech but damn. I say take the shures, and whip him in the eye a few times. Victory.

Quote:

Come to think of it I have never seen active NC cans recommended or at least not often enough to remember.

That's cause there really aren't any good sounding NC cans, most people round hya use in-ear phones. There are those who hate sticking stuff in their ear, they usually get recommended closed phones with good isolation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back