BOSE IEM!!!!
Oct 8, 2006 at 1:58 AM Post #31 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
Duggeh, are this made of "aluminium"?
biggrin.gif

I heard that the Bose designers make all of their products out of pure unobtainium.

Oct 8, 2006 at 2:12 AM Post #32 of 88
But for a limited time only, these headphones made of unobtainium can be yours for only 9 easy payments of 99.99!

Seriously though. I doubt they would make the back so big without actually punching holes through it. I mean, these are tri-ports, they are supposed to have three ports in them right?

Oct 8, 2006 at 2:23 AM Post #35 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
I heard that the Bose designers make all of their products out of pure unobtainium.

eek.gif
They must have stolen it from Oakley! Those bastards
mad.gif

Oct 8, 2006 at 2:25 AM Post #36 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by RsConqueror
Look on the bright side everyone. At least the headband won't break.
wink.gif

oh, BOSE will find a way...
tongue.gif

Oct 8, 2006 at 2:28 AM Post #37 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh

Well I heard rumors that they where using an alloy with impossiblium.

Oct 8, 2006 at 2:35 AM Post #38 of 88
How head-fi to bash products before hearing them
Those tips actually looks pretty comfy, it's more in the shape of customs than the bullet shapes we usually have
And have you though for a second that that thing might be a mic for noise cancelling instead of being an open iem?
Geez people
ps. what's so wrong with open iems? UE has a hybrid iem that would pretty much prevent you from getting run over by cars, i'm sure that's almost happened to iem users a couple of times

Oct 8, 2006 at 2:36 AM Post #39 of 88
By now, Bose recognizes that our power of influence is absolute and that they’re in desperate need of redemption. I perceive that this IEM is specifically designed to pander to audiophiles here on Headfi..................

Oct 8, 2006 at 2:43 AM Post #40 of 88
I didn't intend to bash the Bose IEM but I'm guessing the price will be $200 but will disappointingly be on par with $50 IEMs from other companies.

That is the Bose track record.

Oct 8, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #42 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane
I didn't intend to bash the Bose IEM but I'm guessing the price will be $200 but will disappointingly be on par with $50 IEMs from other companies.

That is the Bose track record.

Well they may get it right this time, if they do us Head-fiers have won the fight and can go back to nursing our wallets. But they seem to be to busy trying to apply the word "Triport" to everything...

Oct 8, 2006 at 3:07 AM Post #43 of 88
Geez, guys! How can you bagging a product you haven't seen or heard? You seem like a bunch of idiots going on about these IEM's as if they are rubbish. How do you know they are open anyway? You can't assume anything about them.

Oct 8, 2006 at 3:19 AM Post #45 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3lusiv3
You can't assume anything about them.

When it's a BOSE product you can assume anything you want. You don't even have to had heard it to criticize it.

redface.gif

sahwnfras - They haven't done anything for me, nor have they done anything against me. But with the rabid anti-BOSE sentiment around here, someone has to maintain sense and order (LOL, Azure trying to maintain sense and order. OMG liek Ironing!!! SO FUNNY LOLOLOL!!!1!!!1!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back