Bomb attacks in London
Jul 7, 2005 at 2:23 PM Post #46 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan
I work in Clerkenwell (Farringdon - Well remembered StevieDVD!!), and none of the attacks are immediately close, so as long as she was at home, then all will be fine...

...Oh, and I guess by me replying, kind of says I'm okay
smily_headphones1.gif

...Was on the circle line about 10 minutes before it all kicked off...

Duncan,

Glad to hear you are OK
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 7, 2005 at 2:38 PM Post #48 of 122
My heart bleeds for them today. God bring peace upon the familys of the dead.

Jul 7, 2005 at 2:41 PM Post #49 of 122
Duncan good to hear from you man! I hope we hear the all clear from everyone at head-fi at least!

Jul 7, 2005 at 2:43 PM Post #50 of 122
Quote:

I work in Clerkenwell (Farringdon - Well remembered StevieDVD!!), and none of the attacks are immediately close, so as long as she was at home, then all will be fine...

...Oh, and I guess by me replying, kind of says I'm okay
smily_headphones1.gif

...Was on the circle line about 10 minutes before it all kicked off...

thanks for the heads-up Duncan, and i'm glad you're okay.
i only have her email address, i don't have her number. problem is she's a real estate agent, so she travels around town... hope she's okay.

Jul 7, 2005 at 2:45 PM Post #51 of 122
3lusiv3, Many people were evacuated out of buildings around the City. Could be that reason.

Hope all of you Londoners / out-of-Londoners get back OK tonight.

I have to go into the City straight after I get back to the UK later today. Since I'm coming back on a scheduled flight, I'm glad that I have a new passport devoid of the middle eastern stamps...

Jul 7, 2005 at 2:46 PM Post #53 of 122
Quote:

I work in Clerkenwell (Farringdon - Well remembered StevieDVD!!), and none of the attacks are immediately close...

Close enough though!

Glad to hear you're OK

Steve

Jul 7, 2005 at 2:48 PM Post #55 of 122
Ugh.

This freaking sucks. I hate the cowards that do this. I can't even start to understand what thought process people use to justify this kind of behavoir. Do they really think they are changing the world by killing the innocent?

Jul 7, 2005 at 2:54 PM Post #56 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd
Close enough though!

Glad to hear you're OK

Steve

Right on the mark in fact... my tube station is Farringdon
smily_headphones1.gif

Bangraman,

Hope you have a clear run in to town... wouldn't count on it though, there are already some stories of it taking several hours for people to get across the area due to various parts being shut down / closed off....

Jul 7, 2005 at 2:57 PM Post #57 of 122
Duncan
man ..
I'm glad you're ok and thanks god ..

... other headfier known to be there working at time of blasts ?...

frown.gif
I'm really , very sad about this happening ... it's made my whole day turn from white to black

it brought me back instantly to 9/11 ..

I'm with you missings , and parents and relatives ... my most close and sincere condolences for all who have been surprised doing their normal life , travelling around London , going to work , whose life has been so drastically and brutally stopped

frown.gif

I'm sharing with you my sadness and all of my sincere affection

Jul 7, 2005 at 3:14 PM Post #59 of 122
My older brother and his wife (they married on saturday) were on the Edgware train when the blast happened - they were 3 carriages away so thankfully were not hurt.

I just saw the BBC web site they are saying 30 dead now.

Jul 7, 2005 at 3:42 PM Post #60 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by hciman77
"My older brother and his wife (they married on saturday) were on the Edgware train when the blast happened - they were 3 carriages away so thankfully were not hurt."...

The world is a small place!
eek.gif
I’m glad your brother and his family are uninjured.

There is no room for fighting, in this small world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back