Bluetooth earbuds for PC/Streaming Use
Sep 15, 2020 at 7:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

PhaetosLair

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone. I've been around before but forgot my previous account info :wink:

I am a streamer on Twitch and am dead tired of a headset, mostly due to size, weight, and I wear glasses so they don't seal well around my ears. And since I wear glasses, the earbud styles that use a wrap device OVER the ear don't work well. I know there's others here that have the same issues, I need good help here. I've wanted some earbuds for my iPhone anyway, so I figured I'd make them do double duty and use them as my audio when I stream. Since my PC doesn't have Bluetooth on it, I will need a USB receiver to go with them.

What I'm looking for is a good set of earbuds that I can use with my iPhone and PC. These will be strictly audio, I will not be using the mic so if there are any options that DO NOT include a mic on them that would be great. If the earbuds support Bluetooth 5, does the receiver HAVE to support Bluetooth 5 or does it matter? And to that end, what is a recommendation for a quality receiver on the PC end?

Thanks in advance and Happy Listening and Happy Gaming(if you do that),
Phaetos

Sep 15, 2020 at 10:13 PM Post #2 of 6
Budget?

Sep 16, 2020 at 11:49 PM Post #4 of 6
$100 should get you the previous gen Sony TWS. That's your best bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back