Bluedio R+ Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC and APT-X
Feb 17, 2015 at 6:23 AM Post #226 of 337
so guys i sold my H turbine bluedio headphones as they where to tight on my head. 
I found a cheap pair of R bluedio headphones but I cant tell if there R or R+ or R+ legends. How can i tell the differences between these models guys? They dont come with a box but come with a manual. Im not sure how i can tell what model they are. I only ordered them today so I will get the in a few days. 

Here is the ebay listing:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/381157159406?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

i am from Australia so the link might not work for some of you.
I hope these are better then the H+ ones i previously had. I only got these R ones cause they where cheap. 
I want to clarify a few things. 

Is it possible to change 5 EQ modes by pressing the volume + and - buttons at the same time.
Is it possible to usb a micro usb cable and plug these into a computer and use the cable as a pass through for charging and audio. I read somewhere that someone has done this with the R model headphones.

Do the old R version have something like HIFI level written on top and the newer R+ ones have revolution written on top? Is that how you tell them apart?

Because the ebay listing where I bought the R bluedio headphones doesnt show the top of the headband. 

Is the only difference between the R and R+ the fact that the R+ has a better bluetooth chip in it and better drivers installed and also the R+ has NFC and the R doesnt. Is this all?

Should i be upset if I end up with the R version for $44 US or should i get a refund and buy the R+

I just cant tell if these ones i bought on ebay are the R or R+ ones?

Can you please help guys?

thanks

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:35 AM Post #227 of 337
so guys i sold my H turbine bluedio headphones as they where to tight on my head. 
I found a cheap pair of R bluedio headphones but I cant tell if there R or R+ or R+ legends. How can i tell the differences between these models guys? They dont come with a box but come with a manual. Im not sure how i can tell what model they are. I only ordered them today so I will get the in a few days. 

Here is the ebay listing:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/381157159406?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

i am from Australia so the link might not work for some of you.
I hope these are better then the H+ ones i previously had. I only got these R ones cause they where cheap. 
I want to clarify a few things. 

Is it possible to change 5 EQ modes by pressing the volume + and - buttons at the same time.
Is it possible to usb a micro usb cable and plug these into a computer and use the cable as a pass through for charging and audio. I read somewhere that someone has done this with the R model headphones.

Do the old R version have something like HIFI level written on top and the newer R+ ones have revolution written on top? Is that how you tell them apart?

Because the ebay listing where I bought the R bluedio headphones doesnt show the top of the headband. 

Is the only difference between the R and R+ the fact that the R+ has a better bluetooth chip in it and better drivers installed and also the R+ has NFC and the R doesnt. Is this all?

Should i be upset if I end up with the R version for $44 US or should i get a refund and buy the R+

I just cant tell if these ones i bought on ebay are the R or R+ ones?

Can you please help guys?

thanks

hey buddy, that one is an R, not R+. not sure how much it'll cost u to buy an R+ in your country, but if the money isnt a big issue, refund and get r+ instead. it sounds so much better, with nfc, bluetooth 4.0, aptx and stronger amp. im out so i dont have those details with me at the moment, i'll post more in a few hours

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:40 AM Post #228 of 337
these are the pictures from the ebay listing it might help a bit

http://s102.photobucket.com/user/stalyoni/library/

http://s102.photobucket.com/user/stalyoni/slideshow/

http://s102.photobucket.com/user/stalyoni/story

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #229 of 337
thanks gamerHAHAHA

I have contacted the seller through email directly and through several ebay messages 

hopefully i will get a refund straight away

Im moving soon so once I get my new address I will order the R+ version

until then I can use my audio technica ad700's on my main computer and my senny px200's on my phone

Feb 17, 2015 at 9:00 PM Post #230 of 337
  thanks gamerHAHAHA

I have contacted the seller through email directly and through several ebay messages 

hopefully i will get a refund straight away

Im moving soon so once I get my new address I will order the R+ version

until then I can use my audio technica ad700's on my main computer and my senny px200's on my phone

ok, so here comes the comparison :)

Bluedio R vs. R+
Bluetooth version: 3.0 / 4.0
NFC: None / Yes
APTX: None / Yes
AMP IC: Not sure which one but its okay / MAXIM Direct Drive 2nd Gen (possibily Class H), very low power required while being real powerful for the drivers
TF card playback: Basic(MP3, WAV,WMA) / Basic + Lossless(FLAC, AAC, AVE, MP3, WMA,WAV,WAV24/96)
Speaker: 50mm(100Ohms) x2 + 13mm(32Ohms) x6 / 50mm(50Ohms) x2 + 13mm(16Ohms) x6, R+ has a more powerful AMP and easier to drive speakers
Playtime: Approx. 20hrs/ Approx. 28hrs

R+ does sound a lot better than R despite R is already pretty good, perfect choice for people who wants a bigger poportion of their money spent on the headset itself than the brand name, with good deep solid bass and your headset to jump on your ears when u turn the volume up, just wave goodbye to the bigger B brand and buy Bluedio XD

Mar 19, 2015 at 9:50 AM Post #233 of 337
Anyone know anything about taking apart the right headphone (side with micro usb port and buttons) of a set of Bluedio R+ Legend Bluetooth headphones? The micro usb port is broken in some way and I need to get inside. I have it almost open but I can't pull apart the very edge where the micro usb jack is at. I can't see any screws and I have the whole other side off with the board exposed. Seems like it's just clips but dang are they not letting go....

Mar 19, 2015 at 9:53 AM Post #234 of 337
Anyone know anything about taking apart the right headphone (side with micro usb port and buttons) of a set of Bluedio R+ Legend Bluetooth headphones? The micro usb port is broken in some way and I need to get inside. I have it almost open but I can't pull apart the very edge where the micro usb jack is at. I can't see any screws and I have the whole other side off with the board exposed. Seems like it's just clips but dang are they not letting go....

snap a pic of it buddy, i'll show it to my technician and will return with a video of how to do it properly :)

Mar 19, 2015 at 10:23 AM Post #235 of 337

I suppose there's a screw or two under the chrome plate (which is glued on), saw it in an exploded pic of the headset a while ago

Mar 20, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #238 of 337
Apr 9, 2015 at 8:06 PM Post #239 of 337
Hey GamerHAHA

Well I finally moved to the otherside of Australia to Western Australia in Geraldton and its great here. I was looking on ebay and I saw a pair of bluedio R+ for $2.50 AUD so I bid on them and won them. I had to pay $20 AUD shipping so it was $22.50 AUD which is about $17 US. But what a deal and im so happy. 

The only problem with them is that the balance is a little off. Thats why they where so cheap. Its slighty adjusted to the right side of the headphones. Is there any way I can fix this mate?

Its not a big problem as I will be using these for the most part when Im out walking or riding my bike and using them with my phone and I have the app poweramp which I can slighty adjust the balance to make it sound normal again. 

I FREAKING LOVE THESE HEADPHONES and especially for the price I got them at. 

They are extremely bassy and it takes allot of tuning on an EQ to get them to sound good but once you know how to tune the EQ they sound great. 

OMG these go so loud and even louder then my audio technica ad700 headphones but there not as a clear and good quality sound as them. 

I read somewhere you can mod these by taking out some foam or something as well. How do you do this and does it make a difference?

How can i contact bluedio to see if they can fix or tell me how to fix the balance problem on these headphones?

Also when will the victory be out and whats the difference between them and the R+? I also saw that they have the UFO ones coming out too. Are these like the top end pair and whats so good about them. 

I ended up buying a bluedio BS-2 Bluetooth speaker as well. I will let you know how good it is when i get it. I also bought the blue bluedio N2 bluetooth headphones. We will see how good they are soon. They where cheap so i got them. 

OH how do i activate the EQ on the R+? I tried pressing the + and - buttons at the same time but it didnt do anything. 

Anyways loving these bluedio R+ headphones and there much more comfortable then the H+ ones and im very happy. Just  wish i could fix the balance problem

Apr 9, 2015 at 9:37 PM Post #240 of 337
hey on futher inspection of my new bluedio headphones i think these are actually the old R version. Hmmmm how can i tell if there R or R+ model?

Also i worked out the EQ function on them and pressed the volume + and - a few times and they sound heaps better now.

How do you use the ISSC audio widget for andriod. I read someone was using it for there bluedio heaphones. 

Anyways hope there is some way to fix the balance on these headpones HELP

Also whats a good upgrade pair of headphones from a set of audio technica ad700 for gaming and listening to punk, rock and metal music? I want them to be as comfortable but louder with more bass. Let me know what you suggest please. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back