Bluedio R+ Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC and APT-X
Nov 20, 2016 at 8:09 AM Post #332 of 337
Hi, I also own a pair of Bluedio R+ headphones and I am interested in enabling APTX

I already have a USB-SPI programmer, like this one:

link

I tried to figure out how to connnect that to my headphones. When I opened them, I found some spots in the board labeled MISO2, 3V3, SDATA, CLK and GND.

My programmer has outputs labeled MISO, MOSI, 3V3 CLK, GND. Using google I figured out that SDATA was MOSI.

I tried that, soldering some wires, and PSTool doesn't recognize the connection to the bluetooth chip.

Could you help me? Do you by any chance know the micro-usb pinout for SPI programming.

Thanks!

Nov 21, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #333 of 337
Hi again.

I contacted Bluedio and they were super kind. If anyone is interested, this is the Micro-USB SPI pinout:

5V -> CSB​
DN -> MISO​
DP -> MOSI​
NC -> CLK​
GND ->GND​

Please excuse me if it had already been published.​

UPDATE: Mission​
accomplished
! I almost had an orgasm when I was able to get rid of all that bass.​
The headphones are amazing now.​

Thank you all for the info and tools.​

Mar 21, 2017 at 10:42 AM Post #334 of 337
  Hi again.

I contacted Bluedio and they were super kind. If anyone is interested, this is the Micro-USB SPI pinout:

5V -> CSB
DN -> MISO
DP -> MOSI
NC -> CLK
GND ->GND

Please excuse me if it had already been published.

UPDATE: Mission accomplished! I almost had an orgasm when I was able to get rid of all that bass.
The headphones are amazing now.

Thank you all for the info and tools.

Hello, could you describe in detail, to show how to enable AptX, I would be very grateful

Mar 21, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #335 of 337
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/674551/bluedio-r-bluetooth-4-0-headphones-with-nfc-and-apt-x/330#post_13025371 layout=inline]

Hi again.

[COLOR=4B4F56]5V -> CSB[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B4F56]DN -> MISO[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B4F56]DP -> MOSI[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B4F56]NC -> CLK[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B4F56]GND ->GND[/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B4F56]Please excuse me if it had already been published.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B4F56]UPDATE: Mission[/COLOR] accomplished[COLOR=4B4F56]! I almost had an orgasm when I was able to get rid of all that bass.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B4F56]The headphones are amazing now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B4F56]Thank you all for the info and tools.[/COLOR]

[/CONTENTEMBED]

Hello, could you describe in detail, to show how to enable AptX, I would be very grateful

Go to my dropbox, here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/11zmhypve7m986a/AADbcGpB9pltSB547kKDAsFga?dl=0

In the folder root, there's an .xls file containing the instructions. I'd post it here directly but you kind of need the screenshots and the software in there. Let me know how it went!

Apr 9, 2023 at 5:50 PM Post #337 of 337
Anyone know the specs for the DAC ? It says 24bit. Just wondering what the highest resolution AAC it can play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back