Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review
Aug 4, 2015 at 12:28 AM Post #123 of 207
  uuhhhhmmmm... help... how do i change the language of my headphones? it originally is in english, now it speaks chinese .. help

press both the Volume up and down button at the same time :) There's English> Chinese> French> Spanish. Have fun with ti :D

Aug 17, 2015 at 8:48 AM Post #124 of 207
Charging the device:

Hi all,

I recently tried to charge this bluetooth but I noticed that a red light does not turn on. The device works normally apart from last week one time when the volume kept going to maximum, but worked normally when I turned the device on and off.

I did drop the device at home from my desk to carpet floor but I remembered after that it still charged normally till it turned blue.

Since then though, whenever I tried to connect the bluetooth to a charger, the red light would not come on.

I have been using the same charger as the one I charge my phone with (usb stick).

Can you advice what the issue is?

Aug 20, 2015 at 5:09 AM Post #126 of 207
Has anyone compared the Bluedio HT with Bluedio Revolution + Legend (R+ Legend)?

I want to buy some good bluetooth headphones, it seems that the Bluedio R+ are better built quality but I haven't seen any comparisons between the sound of both headphones.

Aug 20, 2015 at 6:38 AM Post #128 of 207
I guess an image sometimes says it all...

Well I am definately not getitng the HT or H+.

Does anyone own the Bluedio r+ and the Audio Technica m50x? I would like to know how do these 2 compare in sound.

Aug 20, 2015 at 6:36 PM Post #129 of 207
Bluedio is about to drop some new headphones! Their website (www.bluedio.com/en) is now in English and it lists upcoming headphones such as

1. Turbine T3+

2. Hurricane H3 - $50 - $100 depending upon what page you land upon. 

2. Faith F800 - $99

3. Vinyl LP- $240

4. Air A - $100

5. Victory V - $270

I have no idea if this is the actual price-point for U.S. bound Bluedios. But this is what was listed as of today.

Aug 20, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #131 of 207
I wonder how the AIR model is going to stack up against the ledgends

I like the fact the band is flexible

Gamer HAHA will prolly get his hands on them soon

Looks like i will get the new BS3 sound bar and sell my BS2 

Aug 26, 2015 at 3:40 AM Post #134 of 207
  Charging the device:

Hi all,

I recently tried to charge this bluetooth but I noticed that a red light does not turn on. The device works normally apart from last week one time when the volume kept going to maximum, but worked normally when I turned the device on and off.

I did drop the device at home from my desk to carpet floor but I remembered after that it still charged normally till it turned blue.

Since then though, whenever I tried to connect the bluetooth to a charger, the red light would not come on.

I have been using the same charger as the one I charge my phone with (usb stick).

Can you advice what the issue is?

does the charging still works for the headset? or the battery wont charge at all?

Aug 26, 2015 at 3:57 AM Post #135 of 207
  I wonder how the AIR model is going to stack up against the ledgends

I like the fact the band is flexible

Gamer HAHA will prolly get his hands on them soon

Looks like i will get the new BS3 sound bar and sell my BS2 

Haha, GamerHaHa is back and you are so RIGHT!!!! the Air has just arrived this morning, here's a little tease and I'll write more after testing it in a few days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back