Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review
Jul 19, 2015 at 12:21 AM Post #106 of 207
cheers guys-i managed to fix it...as opposed to another T2`s,where actually the onboard switch was broken,this time it was only the exterior plastic button..
so by unscrewing them and hitting the Vol+ -switch a few times with a needle i managed to get them to max. volume ^^
not the first time i´ve been fiddling with the board-i solded another broken switch on a previous pair....
also screwed some not so easy to break plastic on a broken headband of another pair...(maybe worth a try for yours,@NV2U ...eversince i can even rest my head on them,no problems at all...only use them at home though,since the look suffered a bit,as you can imagine..)
these cans certainly get you going,but with a bit of fiddling they are awesome!

Jul 19, 2015 at 10:20 PM Post #107 of 207
  ISSC is still available but it is now saddled with bloatware from the company that is now distributing it. It asks for lots of permissions which feel intrusive to me. Look it up under Mobo Genie (all one word) dot com

For EQing, I much prefer Viper4Android for my phone. And for the PC - Audacity or JetAudio. I find that (re: the R+) that Viper4Android has to be tweaked differently than my V-Moda's settings. Since the R+ is so bottom heavy, the V4A can be too much of a good thing, lol

@GamerHAHA You really should consider doing a Bluedio Tips and Tricks section to help folks maximize the pleasure of owning these cans! I got a warranty replacement on mine so, I am giving them another chance. Still, I'd like to have known how to "hit the ground running" as it were, with all the gizmos that the R+ has going for it. Pairing was easy. Finding how to engage the SD portion was not so easy ( I finally went to YT and found out how to do it). And you of course told me how to use the EQ settings. You really saved the day with shortening our learning curve! Thanks!

@GamerHAHA

Haha, thanks buddy, good to know that i can help :) great suggestion about the Tips and Tricks, I'll definately spend some time on it and try to work something out, its gotta take a while though... its work work work all the time :frowning2:

Jul 25, 2015 at 7:55 PM Post #108 of 207
Was just wondering if these headphones would be good for guitar-dominant songs, like rock/metal/blues? If not, do you know of any headphones around this price that would? They don't have to be bluetooth, but I'd rather they have an interchangable 3.5mm cable, so I can replace it if it breaks, without having to replace the whole product.

Jul 26, 2015 at 5:55 AM Post #109 of 207
  Was just wondering if these headphones would be good for guitar-dominant songs, like rock/metal/blues? If not, do you know of any headphones around this price that would? They don't have to be bluetooth, but I'd rather they have an interchangable 3.5mm cable, so I can replace it if it breaks, without having to replace the whole product.

If you are talking about "Let Her Go - Passenger"/ "I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz" / "Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen" sort of guitar songs, nope, none of the Bluedio family headsets are for those, forget about Bluedio if that's what you into. 30 Seconds To Mars / AC/DC? Yeah Bluedio is quite alright with those, Bluedio is best for EDM genes to me, well at least that's what i feel like.

My personal favorite BT headset for instruments and slower/gentle/vocal stressed songs is my black AKG K845BT. Everytime when I put them on and play the "Whiplash OST" I always say to myself SWEET JESUS! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! such details, great soundstage, every instruments are well positioned and defined, every note from the piano/ guitar are accurately and sweetly delivered into my ears. By far, the best all round BT heaadset I owned and ever tried. Of course, it's expensive than a general Bluedio, but cheaper headsets like Bluedio and some other chinese brands, they are cheaper not only for the brandname but also by costing down the materials they use. Thumping bass? yeah they got it coz cheaper material and less accurate design can still make thumping bass, but when it comes to details and real good performance? they gotta use something not so cheap.

Jul 27, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #111 of 207
   Thumping bass? yeah they got it coz cheaper material and less accurate design can still make thumping bass, but when it comes to details and real good performance? they gotta use something not so cheap.

I found these specs in a review online for the Bluedio V...Is there any truth to them?

"..their other upcoming model (V - Victory) that (along with the other stuff mentioned in my review) uses a combo of multiple 30mm and 20mm drivers (for stereo/surround modes, and configured in the ear piece as such) mixed with a 57mm woofer (probably similar to the single speaker in this headphone) PER EAR. "

I also see where the V' is listing for $353.53 USD (2199 Yuan). I have a feeling that the price will come down ESPECIALLY if the build quality is not up to par. This is my only gripe with their products: the build quality is atrocious on the ones that I've tried. I have no intention of being a guinea pig at $353 only to have them fall apart in my hands like the others! They will have to pony up on quality this time out, if they hope to enter that high-end echelon. I will wait to see how they fare in the hands of early adopters. 

Jul 27, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #112 of 207
Hi guys,

I just got my "Bluedio Turbine T2+" but needed some help.
I posted in Help session, here is the link for my questions: http://www.head-fi.org/t/775853/bluedio-turbine-t2-headphone
Pls help.

Jul 28, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #113 of 207
  Hi guys,

I posted in Help session, here is the link for my questions: http://www.head-fi.org/t/775853/bluedio-turbine-t2-headphone
Pls help.

opps i replied on the other thread. here it is...
Hey buddy! First of all, for the strange noise make sure your iMac's power adaptor is properly grounded, i know that sound silly but it could be one of the many reasons why strange noise happens in our earphones, if the same strange noise isnt there when you use the headset via Bluetooth connection then that's very likely the cause. if it has nothing to do with that, then there's DEFINITELY something wrong with the circuit board. if you bought it from a local authorized shop with warranty then bring it back to them to change a new pair, if there's no warranty and the shop refuse to get you a new one/ bought online..... sorry buddy.....  keep it to Bluetooth or may it rest in peace :frowning2:

As for the EQ, it was available over Google Playstore for a while before it was taken down. try http://www.mobogenie.com/download-issc-audio-widget-891672.html , personally, its a **** EQ app. you can barely find any free EQ app out there that doesnt work better that this one LOL (sorry for being mean but it's a **** app XD )

Jul 29, 2015 at 10:05 AM Post #114 of 207
I purchased these headphones back in January.  They worked great for the first 3-4 months.  Now when we try to link to them via Bluetooth, it will not work. We've tried using multiple devices and we can see the blue pairing light is on.  We still can not get it to work.  Any suggestions?  I can't return them due to Amazon's policy.  I'm frustrated and am about to throw them away.  Please help if anyone can!

Jul 29, 2015 at 11:14 AM Post #115 of 207
  I purchased these headphones back in January.  They worked great for the first 3-4 months.  Now when we try to link to them via Bluetooth, it will not work. We've tried using multiple devices and we can see the blue pairing light is on.  We still can not get it to work.  Any suggestions?  I can't return them due to Amazon's policy.  I'm frustrated and am about to throw them away.  Please help if anyone can!

mmm... sounds like it's broken.... hope it isnt.... try this:

with a BT device (eg. iPhone) that you've successfully paired with your Bluedio before and still you havent press the "forget this device", switch your Bluedio headset on, dont long press for 5 seconds coz that'll enter the pairup mode, just 2-3 seconds to switch it on, and see if it still can auto connect with the "already paired" devices.

if that fails....

Make sure your pressed "forget this device" on your phone's BT pairup droplist, or use another phone that didnt connect to your Bluedio before. Switch off your Bluedio headset, then long press the On/Off button for 10 seconds until there's a beep. that's the hard factory reset. then long press for 5 seconds again to enter pairup mode, try search and pair them up.

if that still fails...

sorry.... you need to buy a new one or get a steady hand technician to try open it up and see if he/she can fix what's broken.

Jul 29, 2015 at 2:15 PM Post #116 of 207

Check to see if Amazon was the seller or merely the distributor for the seller. If you had a one year warranty, the actual seller may be able to provide a remedy via a repair or warranty replacement.

Jul 31, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #117 of 207

Hi guys,

Pls help.

opps i replied on the other thread. here it is...
Hey buddy! First of all, for the strange noise make sure your iMac's power adaptor is properly grounded, i know that sound silly but it could be one of the many reasons why strange noise happens in our earphones, if the same strange noise isnt there when you use the headset via Bluetooth connection then that's very likely the cause. if it has nothing to do with that, then there's DEFINITELY something wrong with the circuit board. if you bought it from a local authorized shop with warranty then bring it back to them to change a new pair, if there's no warranty and the shop refuse to get you a new one/ bought online..... sorry buddy.....  keep it to Bluetooth or may it rest in peace :frowning2:

As for the EQ, it was available over Google Playstore for a while before it was taken down. try http://www.mobogenie.com/download-issc-audio-widget-891672.html , personally, its a **** EQ app. you can barely find any free EQ app out there that doesnt work better that this one LOL (sorry for being mean but it's a **** app XD )

Thx millions for your reply. I'm sure my iMac's is pretty properly grounded :D. (I had my Shure SE215 almost same impedance as this one except the dynamic driver size :frowning2: [not sure they are related though], doesn't give any problem at all). Bluetooth works fine. I'm suspecting the 3.5mm jack circuitry from the headphone might be the issue (I try with my iPhone still hear a very mild hissing background noise when not playing any song, of course when the song's playing it was overpowered by the music & didnt even notice). Anyway, I hv 6-month Warranty so I'm gonna go back down to the Shop again and let them check it out. Another issue is it really hurts my ears cos its in the mid of Over & On ear type (I dun understand why the design like that).

Anyway, I'm gonna sell it away and consider getting "Shure SRH440". Any suggestion that might help me are very much welcome buddy. (It's Full-size Over-ear & I love Shure over Westone in terms of pricing with the sound quality that I get, just my personal subjective comment, means no offence to any Westone fans).

Thanks again ya. Hope to hear from your thought.

Jul 31, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #118 of 207

Thx millions for your reply. I'm sure my iMac's is pretty properly grounded :D. (I had my Shure SE215 almost same impedance as this one except the dynamic driver size :frowning2: [not sure they are related though], doesn't give any problem at all). Bluetooth works fine. I'm suspecting the 3.5mm jack circuitry from the headphone might be the issue (I try with my iPhone still hear a very mild hissing background noise when not playing any song, of course when the song's playing it was overpowered by the music & didnt even notice). Anyway, I hv 6-month Warranty so I'm gonna go back down to the Shop again and let them check it out. Another issue is it really hurts my ears cos its in the mid of Over & On ear type (I dun understand why the design like that).

Anyway, I'm gonna sell it away and consider getting "Shure SRH440". Any suggestion that might help me are very much welcome buddy. (It's Full-size Over-ear & I love Shure over Westone in terms of pricing with the sound quality that I get, just my personal subjective comment, means no offence to any Westone fans).

Thanks again ya. Hope to hear from your thought.

HAHA that one is so true!!! XD you got to have super tiny ears to make the T2 a proper over ear / super giant ears to make it a proper on ear, unless your have round shaped ears lol that's one love it or hate it design

I tried the Shure SRH440 before but they didnt sell so well at all (at least in my shop). Audio-wise, it's very clean and balanced, good performance all round for general music; physically, cable is detachable (and most of all, replaceable when it's broken), not so heavy (the headset itself isnt heavy... but...), earmuff isnt very thick but good enough to be comfy.

So what's with the "but"? I have to REALLY DISAGREE with it's design physically :frowning2:
First, EXPOSED CABLE on the side of the earcup!? I wonder who the hack came up with that idea.... is there a particular function for the exposed cable? guess they designed that so people can hook it to the lower tree branches when we go out and give us a suprise headset pull off, or we can just hang it over the towel hooks after we use it in the washroom when we poo XD Looks good? I dont design LV / Versace / Prada but sweet jesus! that looks akward with those cables exposed, same happens with my V-Moda but come on! at least V-Moda made the headset looks fancy....

Second, CLUNKY "DJ" CABLE definitely weight things down. Never ever going to use it outside or during travels. Not so comfy after hours of use (and really, because of the cable). I cant just sit still like a statue for hours and not move around so it's definately not for me, and not for quite some people....

Aug 1, 2015 at 12:41 AM Post #119 of 207

Users who are viewing this thread

Back