Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review
May 18, 2015 at 8:33 AM Post #76 of 207
@GamerHAHA thanks for providing a scan of the instructions; as you may know that sometimes Bluedio doesn't provide you with instructions.

Also what do you think of the Bluedio T2S when compared with the ISK HP-580 and the ISK HP-960B?

May 19, 2015 at 12:23 AM Post #77 of 207
Thanks for the help guys - still can't get her to say goodbye before it goes to Siri - think I'll get rid of the pairing with the iPhone and just leave it with the Mac otherwise I'm going to end up phoning someone whose name sounds like "oh bu££er"

Here comes a video to help! :) my best guess is that the trigger over your H's board inside is a little loose, when you long press the On/Off button the trigger is also pushed back so it's only detacting the quick press for pause and play, and like 2-3 seconds press for entering Siri.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q089tktcy9n3ab2/20150519_095044.mp4?dl=0

May 19, 2015 at 12:36 AM Post #78 of 207
  @GamerHAHA thanks for providing a scan of the instructions; as you may know that sometimes Bluedio doesn't provide you with instructions.

Also what do you think of the Bluedio T2S when compared with the ISK HP-580 and the ISK HP-960B?

Haha, yeah.... that happens.... my best guess is that those with the missing instruction menu are those "repaired" items, same as missing a cable or two, their technician must have left it in the factory when they fix it :frowning2:

As for comparing to ISK HP-580 and 960B, firstly I never got my hands on those before so I really cant be the judge, second, from the very limited knowledge I have for those headphones they are wired ones right? they SHOULD be better than a bluetooth headphones to my opinion. I mean there's supposed to be far less loss transferring the analog signal via a copper wire than via bluetooth, also there's this clocking sync problem between your BT device and BT headphone, not to mention the different BT transfer protocal that also affects the completeness of the transferred data. To me, I think, we shouldn't even compare a BT headphone with wired ones. It's like comparing an apple with an orange, they are both fruits but well.... they are just different :D But audio-wise, anybody have/had both Bluedio H+ and the ISKs? any thoughts? :) 

Jun 5, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #79 of 207
@GamerHAHA could you please tell me what is the difference between the Bluedio R, R+ and this one that keeps popping up lately called the Bluedio R-WH 8 Sound Tracks? I have given up on the H-Turbines. The build quality is so poor that they don't hold up under normal wear.

Jun 6, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #80 of 207
  @GamerHAHA could you please tell me what is the difference between the Bluedio R, R+ and this one that keeps popping up lately called the Bluedio R-WH 8 Sound Tracks? I have given up on the H-Turbines. The build quality is so poor that they don't hold up under normal wear.

Sorry to hear about the H, yeah it's all plastic and well.... not something that's gonna last.... frequent feedback from my clients especially if they use it outdoor and take it to travel around with.

Both R and R+ are Bluetooth music headphones. Here's a quick, plain and simple comparison:
R: BT3.0; No NFC; No APTX; 2x50mm (100ohms) main drivers + 6x small 3D drivers; Micro SD Card Playback (MP3,WAV,WMA)
R+: BT4.0; With NFC; With APTX; 2x50mm (50ohms) main drivers + 6x small 3D drivers; Micro SD Card Playback (FLAC,WAV high bitrate 24/96, APE)
So basically R+ is the upgraded version of the R, wider soundstage, stronger thumping bass, average mids and highs and vocals. Both quite comfy, personally I like the R+ better among them coz it definitely sound a lot better.
The R-WH isn't available in my region but if this is what you are talking about
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Bluedio-R-WH-8-Sound-Tracks-HiFi-Monitoring-Wired-Stereo-Headset-PPS8-Effect-with-8-drive/406989_1262744935.html
For all Bluedio headphones naming, those with "-WH" means it's the wired version of the model name before the "-WH", in this case, "R-WH" is the wired version of "R" :D

Jun 6, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #81 of 207
Oh!!! Thank you @GamerHAHA - They are going to get a lot of people buying that R-WH, thinking that it is just a lesser priced bluetooth! This is how the ad appears on Ebay for example...http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Bluedio-R-WH-8-Sound-Tracks-HiFi-Monitoring-Wired-Stereo-Headset-PPS8-Effect-/131367285229?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item1e9619b1ed

There is nothing about that ad that says WIRED. smh - And thanks so much for the clarification on the R-series variables. The difference btw R and R+ (Bluetooth 3.0 vs 4.0) will affect battery life. And I don't think that people are aware of the differences in what the card reader is capable of reading (Mp3 vs no Mp3). 

Thanks so much for the clarification!

Jun 7, 2015 at 7:50 AM Post #82 of 207
I have the same pair, and I like their sound and how long they last.

I have however been unable to pair them to my Windows 7 64bit laptop. They work great with iPhone or iPad, but the BT in Windows7 just plainly refuses to pair...
Now I know I can get the Toshiba BT stack (with crack even), but since this is my work laptop, I'm pretty certain my employer won't appreciate that!

Has anybody been able to get these to talk to Win7? M$'s philosophy of giving us LESS access to our own machines cripples functionality once again... If they'd only allow a way to FORCE a certain pairing mode... Because that is why it works with the Toshiba stack: *It* allows you to specifically chose to pair with a code...

TIA!

Jun 9, 2015 at 1:44 AM Post #83 of 207
  I have the same pair, and I like their sound and how long they last.

I have however been unable to pair them to my Windows 7 64bit laptop. They work great with iPhone or iPad, but the BT in Windows7 just plainly refuses to pair...
Now I know I can get the Toshiba BT stack (with crack even), but since this is my work laptop, I'm pretty certain my employer won't appreciate that!

Has anybody been able to get these to talk to Win7? M$'s philosophy of giving us LESS access to our own machines cripples functionality once again... If they'd only allow a way to FORCE a certain pairing mode... Because that is why it works with the Toshiba stack: *It* allows you to specifically chose to pair with a code...

TIA!

Not sure what level of control to the PC your employer has allowed you to, but if you can somehow install the Bluedio bluetooth software to your Win7, it should work perfectly.
http://everbest.ftpserver.biz/Marketing/Bluedio/bluesoleil%20software.zip

Good luck buddy!

Jun 9, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #85 of 207
Jun 9, 2015 at 10:24 AM Post #86 of 207
Mmm... try IE or Firefox? Tried the link on both and they both worked

Thanks, I got it... Just wondering why it alerts...
Also this is in Chinese, is there an English version available?

Do I need to uninstall the native software that came preinstalled for my laptop, or will this work alongside it?
(It's a Broadcom built-in USB device!)

Jun 9, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #87 of 207
  Thanks, I got it... Just wondering why it alerts...
Also this is in Chinese, is there an English version available?

Do I need to uninstall the native software that came preinstalled for my laptop, or will this work alongside it?
(It's a Broadcom built-in USB device!)

It happens when you're downloading from an FTP server source, its a very ideal way for virus to spread so it's normal that your browswer alert you. No worries with this one though, I upload it myself, clean as a whistle :)

Tested the one I uploaded and it works fine, if you need an English version of it you'll have to find it over the net, simply look for BlueSoleil English Download and there are a few download options out there. Never tested them though but I think they are the same thing as the one I have in hand :)

Good luck buddy :D

Jun 13, 2015 at 12:36 PM Post #88 of 207
Hey there. Thanks for the great review!

I picked up my pair of T2S a week ago, and I have concluded that it was money well spent.
As some others, I noticed that there's a distinct lack of bass and clarity, so I investigated a bit: It appears that there's a small design flaw in the foldable design that causes the earcups to be held at a slightly wrong angle against your ears, which prevents the faux leather from forming a proper seal. Here's how I fixed it:

Take a small napkin - any soft, expendable material will do, and fold it up; like so:

Stuff it up into a tight package and place it underneath the earmuff, in the frontside in each earcup. If you don't want to see ugly wads of paper in the earcups, you can also place the padding underneath the cloth covering the drivers, though this IMO is a little risky because pieces of paper can easily slip through the holes in the plastic protective cover protecting the drivers. If you know what you're doing, the plastic discs holding the earmuffs will come right off with some very careful prying. They have four small plastic clips holding the discs in place, check the underside of the retail box for clues of the exact location of the clips.

This will offset the earmuff slightly, and allows it to seal properly. The bass should now be back, and the headset will also be a lot more comfortable to wear because the weight is now distributed evenly around your ears. Experiment with the amount and exact location of extra padding used, according to the shape of your head - I promise all your regrets from getting the foldable version over the old design will disappear!

Don't forget to burn in your brand new headset - it has large and heavy drivers, so nothing bad can come out of properly flexing out the diaphragms. I've been playing loud music through the headset whenever I don't need it, and every day they sound a little better.

Best regards,
-Tuomas n_n

Jun 15, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #89 of 207
Hey Guys, I got my Bluedio R+ Revolutions! I love them!!! They are so comfortable. The build quality far exceeds the H-series sorry plastic versions. The sound sig is a bit different because the H series has those 57's and the R has but 50in drivers. But what they have, they use well. The sound is a bit muddy to my ears but it's still tolerable for the price point IMHO. You'll get about a day's worth of battery life 26 hours approx. Not bad. Not as great as the H-series battery life but again, tolerable for the price point. The look is fantastic. Very clean, very sexy look. 
Here's my question: What are the EQ settings? There is nothing to tell me what those positions mean nor how many positions there are. How do I know what is what? I know that you press the up and down volume buttons simultaneously. But where is the guide to tell me what position equals what? It's very confusing. Sound wise, I'm looking to make the subs thump hard, my voices prominent and my highs crystal...Right now, everything is rather muddy.
Here is the tester that I am using to gauge the subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNitms8fAsA&index=4&list=RD2Ok3s-qDywQ

I suppose that I'm throwing this question to @GamerHAHA and of course to anyone else who has experience with these cans. Thanks!

NV

Jun 16, 2015 at 2:27 AM Post #90 of 207
  Hey Guys, I got my Bluedio R+ Revolutions! I love them!!! They are so comfortable. The build quality far exceeds the H-series sorry plastic versions. The sound sig is a bit different because the H series has those 57's and the R has but 50in drivers. But what they have, they use well. The sound is a bit muddy to my ears but it's still tolerable for the price point IMHO. You'll get about a day's worth of battery life 26 hours approx. Not bad. Not as great as the H-series battery life but again, tolerable for the price point. The look is fantastic. Very clean, very sexy look. 
Here's my question: What are the EQ settings? There is nothing to tell me what those positions mean nor how many positions there are. How do I know what is what? I know that you press the up and down volume buttons simultaneously. But where is the guide to tell me what position equals what? It's very confusing. Sound wise, I'm looking to make the subs thump hard, my voices prominent and my highs crystal...Right now, everything is rather muddy.
Here is the tester that I am using to gauge the subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNitms8fAsA&index=4&list=RD2Ok3s-qDywQ

I suppose that I'm throwing this question to @GamerHAHA and of course to anyone else who has experience with these cans. Thanks!

NV

Haha, I've been asked the same question for like a thousand times already in my shop so yeah actually i know the answer to that LOL

The 5 EQ are, in the correct order: Pop > Rock > Country > Classic > Jazz

How do I know which is which? It starts with no EQ, then the first one is Pop, next is Rock, next is Country etc. After Jazz its no EQ again. Remember the order and which one you're using, and have faith in your ears :D

If I forgot which EQ Im with at the moment, how do I get it back to No EQ and start again? Turn the headset off XD or have faith in your ears XD

Yeah, I know it doesnt sound so accurate nor so civilized but well.... our world is imperfect, sorry guys LOL I dont think Bluedio pay much attention to their EQs at all. Other than pressing the volume up and down at the same time to change the EQ, actually you can do the exact same thing by pressing volume down and the next track button as well, actually I find this easier to press than the up and down button. How is this happening? two sets of control for the same function? God knows XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back