Blox M2C Audition Thread
Jan 28, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #32 of 50
Some say it need 200 hrs, but seriously I gave it over 50 hrs of burn-in and really notice nothing significant. It already sound great fresh so I don't really think burn-in is needed at all.

Jan 28, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #33 of 50

Quote:
Some say it need 200 hrs, but seriously I gave it over 50 hrs of burn-in and really notice nothing significant. It already sound great fresh so I don't really think burn-in is needed at all.

thanks for your opinion, appreciated as always ClieOS. One more question, off topic, no doubt.. How likely would you be to suggest a TF10 to a grado head? (i'm actually a magnum-head, but they share some similarities)

Jan 28, 2012 at 11:15 PM Post #34 of 50
I love the M2C, hopefully BLOX can fix mine, that were sent back for repair.

But I ask is there a IEM headphone, ( does not matter what type) that has the same clarity and sound stage as the M2C.

Jan 28, 2012 at 11:53 PM Post #35 of 50

Quote:
thanks for your opinion, appreciated as always ClieOS. One more question, off topic, no doubt.. How likely would you be to suggest a TF10 to a grado head? (i'm actually a magnum-head, but they share some similarities)

Okay I guess. I think most Grado-head prefer a bright sound, and TF10 is pretty bright.

Feb 1, 2012 at 3:19 AM Post #38 of 50
yup, yup..

the blox are damn nice.

Definitely nicer than my PK3's and BEB 328R's, they are on a whole other level.  I'll be buying whatever new stuff blox comes out with. 

Feb 12, 2012 at 2:50 AM Post #39 of 50

I am organizing a group buy for BLOX M2C earbuds.  The price should be approximately $35 shipped within the US, which is 25% cheaper than ordering solo.  I should be able to receive them in 2-3 weeks.  We've got 5 in on the group buy so far, so it is a go.  PM me to join in.

Feb 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #41 of 50
Things are starting to shape up. There are 7 of us total at the moment. For 7 of us, the price, including shipping, will be $41 each. Shipping to me is a lot more than I anticipated. BLOX said they will be ready in 1-2 weeks. I will keep the group buy open for about a week and see if we can get more folks to join and bring the price down. 

For every person that joins, the price will drop 50 cents. 

Unfortunately, pricing doesn't work out cheaper if you are outside of the US or Canada. 

PM me if you want to join. 

Feb 15, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #42 of 50
Coming from a PK1, I ordered Blox M2C a few day ago on the Blox website.. I liked my Yuin's a lot, but I guess I give the Blox a try.. I listen to classical piano a lot and chamber music and Jazz..
I haven't received some kind of confirmation yet from Blox, hope they ship soon, I'm very curious :)

Feb 16, 2012 at 9:19 AM Post #43 of 50
Just received a mail from Mr. Woo, he'll ship them next week,  I'll post some impressions
For now, I'll have to be patient..not exactly my strongsuit :)

Thanks to the headfi-ers who directed me towards these earbuds I have big expectations

Feb 24, 2012 at 5:44 PM Post #44 of 50
Last call to get in on the group buy for BLOX M2C earbuds. I have eight people committed and as of now, the price is approximately $39 shipped. If more folks join, the price will drop. I would like to request and receive payments by the end of the weekend and place an order immediately thereafter. If you are interested in joining, please PM me. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back