Blox M2C Audition Thread
Jan 1, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #16 of 50

Well, I still want to do it, if you can open an exception. Actually, I'm working in a comparision betwen 6 IEMs of brainwavz family, right now. 

Just let me know if I can do it for the factory, ok?

Jan 3, 2012 at 8:23 AM Post #17 of 50
I'm in!

I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. And here's a link to a review I've posted here some time ago: http://www.head-fi.org/t/545511/jh13-pro-my-take-on-a-review

I also have a blog where I currently post my reviews in Portuguese: http://mindtheheadphone.wordpress.com

Jan 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #19 of 50

Quote:
What's up with Blox? Now the homepage doesn't even work!

If I can remember, they said something about news on January, like new website and new stock. Let's wait a bit!

Jan 3, 2012 at 3:27 PM Post #20 of 50
I hope so! I like my M2C very much and would like to get my hands on the TM5. I love my Yuin PK2, but the M2C are slightly better and this for a lower price.

I'm really looking forward to the BXIII (or whatever the TM5 replacement model currently in development is called).

Jan 3, 2012 at 4:42 PM Post #21 of 50
sooo... jant and kjk, how would you compare this to our old k312 ?
after a year of long long audition of the k312 and mx471 i personally like the akg's a bit more. they're brighter and have more fwdd mids , more speed and  treble. but when it comes to detail and separation and airiness they lose to the senn's. 
but i also get a better fit and comfort  with the akg 312 (but not as good as with the PK's)

[btw, i'd love to get a pair to post my impressions and comparisions (and get a free pair after that
biggrin.gif
)]

Jan 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM Post #22 of 50
They are a higher level than the two. I'm pretty sure most will agree they are a step up from the 312's, BeB's, 471/580's, PK3 and other buds of that level. I think they are slightly better than the more expensive PK2 and MX880 as well. 

They are a bit mid forward and have a big stage size/airiness with very good transparency and detail. They aren't very bright though. Other than that, I think you would like how they sound.

Jan 12, 2012 at 8:12 AM Post #24 of 50
Blox m2c Notes

THe Blox m2c earbuds build is fine and they are comfortable enough. As said before they are almost a clone of the Sennhiesers buds but they have a Y cord unlike some of the Senns with the stupid J cord. I don’t have much experience with earbuds but I do have some Sennheiser mx400s.

I think these buds do a lot of things well. I think clarity and detail are these buds strong suit. I found them to be very crisp and enjoyable. The highs were never shrill. Mids were pleasant and clear. The bass was a little light for my taste. I used my ZO2 to solve that problem some thing I do with all earbuds. T

Over all I think these are a nice set of earbuds. $30 is a reasonable price for these( not $100 earbud scam). If you need buds not iems these are very nice.

Thanks to kanonathene & ClieOS for the opportunity.

Jan 26, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #28 of 50

Quote:
Woo at Blox has asked me to close the audition for now, their supply can't meet demand.

Too bad. Blox can definitly compete with Yuin. I prefer my M2C to my PK2. The PK2 has got slightly better detail, but the M2C has got a more enveloping soundstage, so then I'm prepared to sacrifice some detail.

I hope that Blox can increase their production. They'd surely sell a lot of earbuds if they had a better supply...

Jan 28, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #30 of 50
they said the stock will be back in Feb., so lets hope it does, It is a fantastic earbuds even if it cost twice as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back