Blon in ear monitors impressions thread
Jul 16, 2022 at 2:59 PM Post #6,092 of 6,129
@Umer Shahzad if you are looking for a cheap upgrade to the 03 specifically I find the Tripowin Mele perfect. Imo it approves on every shortcoming the bl03 has. Still always using my blons though !

Would those using the bl07 consider it an upgrade or a side grade to the 03?
Yes i was thinking of getting them and they look really beautiful to my eyes, i was considering this and the fiio/jade audio jh3 for the really different signature because the MAX i have are better than the blons exept the mids or the warmth of the vocals that 03s provide but everything is better in my opinion lets see i might get both the mele and jh3

Jul 16, 2022 at 6:09 PM Post #6,093 of 6,129
Yes i was thinking of getting them and they look really beautiful to my eyes, i was considering this and the fiio/jade audio jh3 for the really different signature because the MAX i have are better than the blons exept the mids or the warmth of the vocals that 03s provide but everything is better in my opinion lets see i might get both the mele and jh3
I'd skip the JH3, it is overpriced, also a little harsh on top (good accessories though). Reecho SG-01 OVA is probably a better choice at $50. Good upgrades from the BL-03 are Tipsy TTROMSO then either Audiosense AQ4 or TRI I3 Pro. Once you find what you like, it's better to save a little more and get something that's a bigger step up, rather than small incremental upgrades. Tin T3+ or Moondrop Aria are also solid choices if you like Harmon signatures with boosted bass.

Jul 17, 2022 at 4:06 PM Post #6,094 of 6,129
I'd skip the JH3, it is overpriced, also a little harsh on top (good accessories though). Reecho SG-01 OVA is probably a better choice at $50. Good upgrades from the BL-03 are Tipsy TTROMSO then either Audiosense AQ4 or TRI I3 Pro. Once you find what you like, it's better to save a little more and get something that's a bigger step up, rather than small incremental upgrades. Tin T3+ or Moondrop Aria are also solid choices if you like Harmon signatures with boosted bass.
Yes that makes sense to make a relatively big jump rather than small increments, I'll look these up for sure.

May 4, 2023 at 7:14 PM Post #6,102 of 6,129
Just got my BLON Z300s. Unboxed and in da ears. Sounds like they could use a good break-in before passing judgement. Jazz sounds very good so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 4, 2023 at 9:59 PM Post #6,103 of 6,129
Got da boyz on da back burner on simmer. After thinking more about how to describe them, they sound like they went to charm school. When I take them back up, I’ll see if that’s a good thing or not. I suspect it’s gonna be a good thing. Can’t wait 😛

Last edited:
May 5, 2023 at 10:06 PM Post #6,104 of 6,129
After 24 hrs. here is my summary: They sound superb, smooth as silk and worth way more than the asking price. The burn-in really evened them out. The transition from bass to mids is seemless on through the treble region, which is, well - smooth. They don't shout or bark at you at all. If recordings aren't the best, they will expose every flaw, they don't smooth them over. They are unforgiving in that sense, while a good recording really shines. Granted, I'm not as adept at reviewing as I've read here but suffice it to say, across-the board they are superbly musical. After spending several hours with them, I am super happy with the purchase.

It confounds me how these budget IEMs can sound so good. I took a listen to my Chus, Zeros, QKZs, KZs and a few others in my budget collection (thanks to reading about them here) and they all sound good. These are right up there at the top if not THE top in overall sound signature. My Chus were the first ones I bought and they hold there own. Switching to my higher end headphones for kicks, leaving out the listening experience difference and just focusing on tonality, I'm really amazed.

A very happy camper here...

May 15, 2023 at 12:47 PM Post #6,105 of 6,129
I have bl 03's for 2 years, z 300 confuses me because of its appearance. I need reasons to give $37. If the bl z series are good in terms of vocals, I would definitely like to try them. Even the $200 kylins I have are losing to bl 03s in vocals and timbre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back