Blon in ear monitors impressions thread
Feb 8, 2022 at 3:14 AM Post #6,065 of 6,129
A little bit piercing? Like an earache or a pierced ear?

I don't recommend it if u are sensible to high frecuencies. I'm still burning, maybe the highs goes down when finish the process.

Its not a typical blon for sure:

-Voices are clear, present (not like the mele, but close)
-Timbre and natural instruments
-Average stage but impressive layering
-Comfort is so-so, no isolation.

Feb 8, 2022 at 3:34 AM Post #6,066 of 6,129
I don't recommend it if u are sensible to high frecuencies. I'm still burning, maybe the highs goes down when finish the process.

Its not a typical blon for sure:

-Voices are clear, present (not like the mele, but close)
-Timbre and natural instruments
-Average stage but impressive layering
-Comfort is so-so, no isolation.
Just change the eartips. Put widebores or spinfits if you have.
Provided eartips are just meh; they seal, kinda but starts to give an itchy feeling on your ear canal after 5 minutes.

Feb 8, 2022 at 3:44 AM Post #6,067 of 6,129
Just change the eartips. Put widebores or spinfits if you have.
Provided eartips are just meh; they seal, kinda but starts to give an itchy feeling on your ear canal after 5 minutes.

Im not using the provided ones.
The isolation isn't the best on this iem, and Ive tried various iems more comfortable than this.

Anyways, they are not uncomfortable

Feb 9, 2022 at 6:00 AM Post #6,068 of 6,129
I will add this here, since there's no BLON over the ear headphones thread as far as I can find... :)

If you're looking for a high quality headphone with good comfort, a smooth, yet impactful sound, tons of details, and one that is pocket-friendly, then Linsoul Audio and BLON prepared something for you, with their WGZBLON BL-B60, or Blon B60 as it is called by most.

Comparisons with 3 other interesting headphones included, also my personal feelings on this 50mm dynamic driver headphone~

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2022/02/blon-bl-b60-dynamic-headphones-low-notes-jumping.html

Blon-B60-WGZBLON-B-60-Headphones-Dynamic-Entry-Level-Affordable-Chifi-Comfy-Review-Audiophile-...jpg

Feb 21, 2022 at 6:04 AM Post #6,069 of 6,129
Got a second pair of BL-03s to tide me over until I can afford something a bit more expensive. I first bought these back when they came out and wasn't a huge fan so I got rid of them pretty fast, but now I've got some IEM experience under my belt and more importantly, a drawer full of extra tips so I figured I might as well check them out again. Enjoying them so far with the Azla Xelastec tips. Can anyone recommend any tips that push even more warmth to the mids? I'd particularly like to push the vocals a bit forward, they're pretty intimate as it is but I want MORE!

edit: the ePro horn-shaped tips sound much better, but these dang things slip off the IEMs super easily

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2022 at 7:55 AM Post #6,070 of 6,129
Can anyone recommend any tips that push even more warmth to the mids? I'd particularly like to push the vocals a bit forward, they're pretty intimate as it is but I want MORE!

My experience (and this may differ from others) is that CP145 is good for adding warmth and brings the mids closer. I tend to avoid them though as most of my IEMs have enough for warmth and I'm typically trying to encourage them to be brighter!

Hope you find something that works anyway.

Apr 1, 2022 at 1:35 PM Post #6,072 of 6,129
Great sounding for the price especially BL-05s, too bad that they have typical chinese QC and also quite short nozzle.
If they didn't, they'd be 4x the price. Still my most-used IEM by far, much more often than more expensive pairs both for total SQ and simply the worry-free feeling taking them anywhere.

Apr 1, 2022 at 6:13 PM Post #6,073 of 6,129
If they didn't, they'd be 4x the price. Still my most-used IEM by far, much more often than more expensive pairs both for total SQ and simply the worry-free feeling taking them anywhere.
I believe it is just a quasi-general issue with Chinese products. Even expensive Thieaudio models have QC issues. Just QDC and UM seem to be built like a tank.

Apr 1, 2022 at 7:32 PM Post #6,074 of 6,129
Funny that I own 4 Chi-Fi IEMs and they are all okay, but I had problems with Austrian AKG. There is no 100% QC and is delusional and kinda dishonest believe that is a nationality issue. Chi-Fi is more prone to faulty items bc they are top selling hundreds of models and thousands of units

Apr 1, 2022 at 7:45 PM Post #6,075 of 6,129
Funny that I own 4 Chi-Fi IEMs and they are all okay, but I had problems with Austrian AKG. There is no 100% QC and is delusional and kinda dishonest believe that is a nationality issue. Chi-Fi is more prone to faulty items bc they are top selling hundreds of models and thousands of units
Do not misunderstand me, there are a lot of brands of other countries that have had QC issues like the aforementioned AKG, Audeze, Focal... And many electrostatics by Koss and others. I mean, out of the chinese IEMs I have had only the Kbear Lark stopped working for no reason. No offence intended for any country so I apologise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back