Blon in ear monitors impressions thread
Apr 17, 2021 at 9:47 AM Post #5,537 of 6,129
Is there any alternative to this great cheap iems? I want bigger shell and true 0.78 connectors with similar sound signature

KBEAR KS1. Timbre and tonality are good, but it is also weak in technicalities like the BLON BL-03. Timbre is perhaps not as analoguish as the BLON BL-03. Both are V shaped sets, KBEAR KS1 is brighter.

KBEAR KS1 is just a bit better in the instrument separation and details departments. Soundstage and imaging is a bit better on the BLON BL-03. But KBEAR KS1 fits way better and isolates better. Uses 2 pin connector, and since it fits well OOTB, no need to waste money to source for aftermarket tips +/- cable to get a good fit (unlike the BLON BL-03).

Apr 17, 2021 at 11:55 AM Post #5,539 of 6,129
Thank's i asked asked and they can do what i want :)

Now the eartip, again i'll wit to received my Blon 03, i have some eartip but in case i start reading what will be the best, so far according to what i've read ( RikudouGoku doc and some comment here) Radius Deep Mount and Azla Xelastek get my attention but there is soo many things.. i know that the rare IEM i used i was kind of treeble sensitive (the cymbal on drum...) and have Far better sound with my PureSound ClarityOne when i get a Perfect fit (reason i think of the Xelastek) thoses 2 model are pretty expensive (regarding the price i'll pay for the Blon, 25 $ for the Radius on amazon jp.. ) if you have another model to propose
I fall in the KZ star tip camp. They just work for some people and are affordable. Buy two packs and flip one set which will give you a tip closer to AZLA SednaEarfit. I use AZLA normal, shorts, and xelastic too, but suggest trying kz flipped as that is about $1usd.

Apr 17, 2021 at 1:29 PM Post #5,540 of 6,129
I fall in the KZ star tip camp. They just work for some people and are affordable. Buy two packs and flip one set which will give you a tip closer to AZLA SednaEarfit. I use AZLA normal, shorts, and xelastic too, but suggest trying kz flipped as that is about $1usd.
Thank's i just ordered 2 now then :wink:

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2021 at 4:18 PM Post #5,543 of 6,129
Also handy with KZ, the sizes will give you a reference point for purchasing other tips.

Screenshot_20210417-161057_Chrome.jpg

Apr 19, 2021 at 5:42 AM Post #5,550 of 6,129
Gosh, this is contemporarily ugly !

I mean, who doesn't have typophobia?

i kinda think it's cool:grin:
with all that empty space, I'm guessing they use micro driver on this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back