Blon in ear monitors impressions thread
Apr 19, 2021 at 9:34 PM Post #5,554 of 6,129
I think it's a beautiful kind of piece of art, very unique shape , i will purchase it just because the design and because i like my bl01 and 03 :)

I'll buy it because it's Blon and I buy everything they make, 'cos I'm weird like that.

Apr 19, 2021 at 9:50 PM Post #5,555 of 6,129
Liking my bl-01 but still trying to find a set of tips that give me good seal and remain comfortable for long time.
azla sednaearfit

Attachments

• ezgif-2-d6da6c2ef0db.jpg
    ezgif-2-d6da6c2ef0db.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
Apr 19, 2021 at 10:22 PM Post #5,557 of 6,129
Liking my bl-01 but still trying to find a set of tips that give me good seal and remain comfortable for long time.
I gave up on fiddling with silicone tips for Blonana.

Tried three different types of Sony, RHA Dual Density, Final E, Xelento mushrooms, Spinfit CP145, SednaEarfit XELASTEC- no luck.

Stopped using foam tips on all other iems but no choice here- round Comply foamies or nothing.

Apr 19, 2021 at 10:33 PM Post #5,558 of 6,129
Apr 19, 2021 at 10:38 PM Post #5,560 of 6,129
I gave up on fiddling with silicone tips for Blonana.

Tried three different types of Sony, RHA Dual Density, Final E, Xelento mushrooms, Spinfit CP145, SednaEarfit XELASTEC- no luck.

Stopped using foam tips on all other iems but no choice here- round Comply foamies or nothing.
Which success I have 2 old set of comply. I looks more round with a wax guard. Found out filled the sound too much.
Have another which sound quite good but the tips sometimes fall off in my ears and while the seal is good I think the iem is seated further it in my ear and while not possible it is less comfortable than the stock tip.
Wonder if the bl-03 fits better and which would be a better alternative to go with the moon drop Aria I ordered which arrived Wednesday.

Apr 20, 2021 at 1:08 AM Post #5,563 of 6,129
U getting the BLON MINI macaroni set?
Already on order from Linsoul. Watched the video review of it but it essentially told me nothing. I'll post my impressions as soon as they get here (with the caveat that I am a fanboy :laughing:)

Apr 20, 2021 at 4:47 AM Post #5,564 of 6,129
Just got the BLON 01, bought em for just USD$13.50. Absolute steal. Out of the box I already prefer the sound sig over my previous pair (ZST X). Stock tips are garbage tho, doesn't really create any seal, just sits on top of my ear canal. I got some generic Spinfit looking tips that would do the job for now cause I need a source upgrade. Just cranking up the headphone gain on my phone with a custom kernel doesn't cut it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back