Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals
Nov 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM Post #76 of 222
There's no need for apologies, eastPride!

Even if only one person (me) benefits from your post, your effort is appreciated!

Even in Jude's review of the Beyerdynamic DT 1350, he mentions that they never seem to be discounted.  They're not typically sold through consumer channels.  Amazon has never sold them - only some of their Marketplace Sellers offer them through Amazon.

I don't want to belabor this excessively, but this is a truly great headphone that's available at a price not seen before.

I've had my eye on the DT 1350 for a long time and I am thrilled to get them for $254.15 with free shipping.  That's lower than camelcamelcamel has seen (and lower than I've ever seen) - thanks to the 15% discount you found.

Quoting Tyll Hertsens of Innerfidelity.com, at 4 mins and 45 seconds into his video review of the DT 1350:

I guess I should say it again.  These are a great headphone.  Really great.  Probably the best on-ear, small, sealed headphone I've ever heard. So, I highly, highly recommend them.

Here is his written review:  http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/awesome-beyerdynamic-dt-1350

Mike

Nov 22, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #79 of 222
EarphoneSolutions.com: 30% off with coupon thanks2012, through 11/25. Excludes Beyerdynamic, Beats, Grado, Klipsch, & Sennheiser.

The first headphone I'd be buying, if I hadn't already heard it before, would be the Shure SRH1840.
evil_smiley.gif
With the 30% off, I'd say it's a no-brainer!

Nov 22, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #80 of 222
Amazon had a few crappy deals so far, but probably starting tomorrow they will go in full force.
Last year they really had great deals on multitudes of headphones.
This year, I don't expect any TF10 deal though :)

Nov 22, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #84 of 222
Quote:
Amazon had a few crappy deals so far, but probably starting tomorrow they will go in full force.
Last year they really had great deals on multitudes of headphones.
This year, I don't expect any TF10 deal though :)

They did have the PX210BT for $114 in the lightning deals two days ago that I jumped on.  Amazing sound quality for BT headphones...not quite as loud as I'd like, but they are a huge step up from the last BT headphones I tried (Jaybirds - I don't recommend them).

Nov 22, 2012 at 8:23 PM Post #87 of 222
They are out of stock since last week.I ordered mine which is the last one.Keep your page monitor update it will show up one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back