Bitcoin/Crypto Currency Thread
Dec 31, 2017 at 12:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

donkeywalker

100+ Head-Fier
Do you hold any crypto/bitcoin? Lost so much value recently and when I converted that to audio gears my wallet is bleeding..

Oct 22, 2020 at 1:59 PM Post #7 of 18
I alsohave own startup
Do tell.
I have an interest in NFT's spent a little time with with solidity but would ideally prefer work on the zilliqua platform rather than ether.
Still being a novice in the coding department does not help makes me feel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :scream: like a dumb bunny.:slight_smile:
The whole crypto economy is a fascinating arena.
:slight_smile:

Dec 6, 2020 at 1:09 PM Post #8 of 18
you don't gain or lose until you sell......
oh yeeeeah, that's right. But exceptions could happen )))
I always try to use all the possible measures to protect my digital wallet and not to lose my BTC. So I use bitcoin mixer https://bitmix.biz/ to protecr the privacy of my transactions. It mixes one's funds with other's, with the intention of confusing the trail back. I think it is good idea

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2020 at 9:35 PM Post #10 of 18
Can bitcoin scale well on a global perspective in order to be used as day to day currency?
My personal thoughts. I think we're still far away from looking at crypto as a daily currency. Even now as we buy/sell crypto for trading/investment, it's most still based against fiat currencies. It would be nice to see a shift in thinking where crypto is valued against each other, that we start to see more widespread adoption of crypto as a daily currency.

Jan 1, 2021 at 10:08 AM Post #11 of 18
My personal thoughts. I think we're still far away from looking at crypto as a daily currency. Even now as we buy/sell crypto for trading/investment, it's most still based against fiat currencies. It would be nice to see a shift in thinking where crypto is valued against each other, that we start to see more widespread adoption of crypto as a daily currency.

Imagine the day our salary is paid in crypto, and we're looking at monthly income statements and counting to make sure they got the decimals correct 😆

Feb 17, 2021 at 5:04 AM Post #12 of 18
I think in some years we all take our salary in crypto and we'll pay only online. We already use a lot of online services and online stores. A year ago I invested in a bitcoin project but unfortunately, I was hacked by scammers and I was stolen a lot of money. Since then, I learned how to protect my data. So, now I use a bitcoin mixer service that hides all my transactions by mixing them, this makes them untraceable. There are no logs stored which means that all your personal information is deleted right after the transaction was processed.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2022 at 2:06 PM Post #14 of 18
I don't want to get into crypto mania, but the reason to invest (to have invested) in it is the value has gone up. Anything that's gone up like that is likely to continue the trajectory upwards at least for a while. The trick is getting out quickly when it starts to fall -- or supernaturally knowing when to get out before it falls

Stay away from poop coins and you'll do fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back