Binghamton, NY (downstate NY) Meet?
Jan 26, 2009 at 3:56 PM Post #62 of 68
I'm at Penn State right now, so it's possible I could make it for a meet depending on the date. It's only about 3.5 hours to NY from here. I've got a Macbook, CMOY amp, Grado SR225 and a competition winning car stereo for people to check out.

Feb 1, 2009 at 10:12 PM Post #63 of 68
well, when theres more interest I'll keep everyone updated. For some reason, this thread doesnt subscribe well or something.

I can also do a mini meet for a few people if interested

May 2, 2009 at 2:51 PM Post #64 of 68
jinp6301 et al,
Wanted to revive this thread, and reinventory for interest in a possible spring/summer mini meet in Binghamton. I want to call some of the local audio businesses to check up on interest. The only "high end" places I know of are: Audio Classics, Acoustic Images and JSG Audio.

I also have McIntosh Laboratory Inc. on the roster, and would like to arrange a tour if there are enough interested parties. God willing, of course! I just lost my job, so my schedule is flexible. : )

Let me know what your thoughts are on this matter, and I'll start making calls. Of course, I am also open to any suggestions you all might have.

Patrick

May 2, 2009 at 3:16 PM Post #65 of 68
I'm actually graduating in 2 weeks. I'll be free (able to cut classes
wink.gif
) basically everyday except for saturday May 9th. I know Ivan (ivanrocks123) here would also be interested.

I'll try to get a room on campus if we cant get anything going at any of the local audio businesses. I know the guy at JSG audio so if we could borrow a room from there, that would be great!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back