Binghamton, NY (downstate NY) Meet?
Sep 29, 2008 at 6:59 PM Post #46 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashnolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
100% interested. Also, we must have some Speedies afterwards!
smily_headphones1.gif

That's Spiedies! : ) Let's do the McIntosh tour, then hit Lupo's afterwards--I want pork.

I'm in Oneonta, about an hour WNW of Binghamton. Hopefully, I'll have my modded Bada PH-12 back before then. : )

Sep 30, 2008 at 4:16 AM Post #47 of 68
Ok, awesome. I just put in a room request for a list of times I'm interested in 2 days ago, but since its a holiday I dont expect to get a response back for a little while.

I would really like a bunch of dates that people can make if possible

Oct 1, 2008 at 6:42 PM Post #48 of 68
Hey,

You're a BU student? I graduated from there August 05'.

I'm up in Central Square now, about 20 miles north of Syracuse. I majored in Cinema, so now I'm a poor mofo w/o a car hahaha... otherwise I might swing down.

Oct 1, 2008 at 9:14 PM Post #50 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yup, I'm a senior majoring in Bioengineering. Take a bus down!

Yes. Go Greyhound! or coordinate/catch a ride down from Syracuse with another Head-Fier. : )

Oct 1, 2008 at 10:39 PM Post #51 of 68
Hey,

Maybe. I'm pretty broke right now though... and greyhound tickets are still expensive compared to my budget... lol.

So, ya... college paid off big time for me.

It's cool to talk with some local head-fi'ers though!

Oct 7, 2008 at 12:08 AM Post #53 of 68
Ok, they rejected my request for a room in the school since I'm not doing this for a school recognized group. :p

Hmm, this probably means that this has to be done off campus which is fine by me, but also probably means that the facilities will cost something.

I'll post again when I get more info

Oct 8, 2008 at 12:43 PM Post #55 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by grandenigma1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would have no problem with throwing in a few bucks. Just let us know what you track down.

x2

Oct 26, 2008 at 3:00 AM Post #57 of 68
I was thinking about calling around to some of the local audio shops, e.g. Audio Classics, Acoustic Images, JSG Audio to see if they have any ideas. If McIintosh could provide a facilty, or help sponsor it, that would be super! : )

Oct 26, 2008 at 3:06 AM Post #58 of 68
Thats a good idea. My dad bought a pair of McIntosh amps at Audio Classics last year. If you dont mind giving them a call that would be great.
smily_headphones1.gif
Senior year is kicking my ass
frown.gif

Oct 26, 2008 at 3:15 AM Post #59 of 68
O.K. God willing, I'll make a few calls next Monday/Tuesday. Don't rule out American Legion halls, or Church halls--but we'd better be on our best behavior.

On a selfish note, the longer the delay, the more time I have to get additional mods done on the Bada prior to the Southern Tier meet. : )

Nov 21, 2008 at 10:30 PM Post #60 of 68
The meet idea kinda fell apart but if anybody wants to have a mini-meet at my apartment (1-2 people), send me a PM. I have a Buffalo DAC on loan for this week so if anyone wants to try it out, come on over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back