Binghamton, NY (downstate NY) Meet?
Mar 6, 2008 at 6:34 PM Post #18 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by classicalguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is down state from NYC. You just have to keep going south a long long way.

as in all the way south around the south pole, back up over the north pole, and from there follow the weather south to bingo?! it's a little quicker just to head up rte 17 for 3-4 hrs from nyc, eh?
wink.gif

Mar 7, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #19 of 68
daveDarek: True. But remember, it's not the destination that counts, but the journey!

Everyone: I suggest a Saturday noon-time in early April. Once we agree on a date, I suggest that anyone who wants to attend send me a PM with your phone number. I'll call and give you my address. This way I can confirm identities before giving out my address. For obvious security purposes, I don't want to post my address on-line. Anyone who registers is free to bring anyone else they can vouch for, but should not bring people they don't know. Does that work for everyone? I think we have plenty of room for 10-15 people. I have a big dining room table that we can use to set things up. If we get lucky with the weather, I'll make some good bbq. Sound like a plan?

Mar 7, 2008 at 2:05 AM Post #20 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by classicalguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
daveDarek: True. But remember, it's not the destination that counts, but the journey!

Everyone: I suggest a Saturday noon-time in early April. Once we agree on a date, I suggest that anyone who wants to attend send me a PM with your phone number. I'll call and give you my address. This way I can confirm identities before giving out my address. For obvious security purposes, I don't want to post my address on-line. Anyone who registers is free to bring anyone else they can vouch for, but should not bring people they don't know. Does that work for everyone? I think we have plenty of room for 10-15 people. I have a big dining room table that we can use to set things up. If we get lucky with the weather, I'll make some good bbq. Sound like a plan?

Sounds great!
Doesnt look like it will be more than 15ppl at this point.
Sending you a PM now...

Mar 24, 2008 at 1:16 AM Post #25 of 68
Sounds great !
I am in!
We need start a headcount and a list of gear we can setup.
I am planning to get the Zero and the 701s.
I can get some really cool bookshelf speakers (Dana 630s) if there is some interest.

Apr 22, 2008 at 1:36 AM Post #28 of 68
It didn't happen because only jinp6301 responded. I'm not sure why others decided not to respond. Maybe it's uncomfortable for people having a meet at a private house? Anyway, I'm still game for a get together if we can get a few people interested. I'd really like to compare the 0404usb, the zero, and my new DIYEDEN SVDAC05.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back