Bing or Google
Jul 29, 2009 at 10:54 PM Post #32 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by limpidglitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Google of course, what a silly question.

Bing is ekke. Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing, in fact.

Oedipus: "Only slightly higher so you get a two-level effect with a little path running down the middle."

Tragic Chorus: "A path! A path! (nee!)

Jul 30, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #34 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hate Microsoft with a passion, based on years of experience with their OS. Therefore, I use Google.

This exactly.

Someone add a public poll so we can make fun of everyone who uses bing.
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 30, 2009 at 1:15 AM Post #35 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arainach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
.....what? Take a look at Google's actions in the last decade and Microsoft's actions in the last decade and you tell me who's acting like an abusive world-dominating monopoly.

Yeah I agree. Bill Gates told Fortune magazine in a discussion about Google, …"they are more like us than anyone else we have ever competed with." Clearly, Google is the biggest threat to Microsoft dominance that Microsoft has ever seen.

Still I use Google search more than anything..

Jul 30, 2009 at 2:33 AM Post #36 of 56
Unless Microsoft starts handing out free sex with every search, I will stick to Google. I don't even trust my computer to Microsoft, why would I want to trust my decisions to them.

Anyone else think their ad campaign for Bing is quite scary?

Jul 30, 2009 at 3:39 AM Post #39 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone else think their ad campaign for Bing is quite scary?

I've never seen/heard a Bing ad. Then again, I DVR everything and browse the web with ADP so I'm rarely exposed to such things.

I took a blind test online comparing results from Yahoo, Google and Bing and ended up choosing the Bing results about 70% of the time. Yahoo consistently gave terrible results so Google accounted for the remaining 30%.

Jul 30, 2009 at 4:17 AM Post #41 of 56
poll, please. and google ftw!

Jul 30, 2009 at 5:13 AM Post #43 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
poll, please

Done
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 30, 2009 at 9:39 AM Post #44 of 56
Haven't used Bing much. The couple of times I did try it, all those so called "features" didn't work for me - me localized version not available for Hong Kong yet? Probably will stick to Google for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back