Bilavideo Cups Pending List
Jun 29, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #91 of 678
I really hope this resolves for you all. I have no dealings with the guy . I do know from experience that turning on the lathe isn't a massive undertaking assuming you have the tools and proper measurements/templates already established.  Sourcing wood isn't a problem either.
 I hope things go your way here.
Sorry to hear that you are left in the dark.

Jun 29, 2011 at 11:07 PM Post #92 of 678

He has been online just not posting messages or responding to pms.

I would have a hard time believeing any excuse he comes up with. While im not saying anything he comes up with could not be true, i have just been strung along by him too many times. Ive seen hes had family sickness, and he sure hurts himself alot. Its just always something with him.
Quote:
Has anyone considered that something has happened to Bill like he passed away or some major medical problem.  Anything along those lines?  I read his thread and he seemed like a really good guy to just give everyone the shaft. Maybe he had money issues and is just trying to do anything to support the family.  I'm not completely defending him but I just think it's weird that he would do something like this.

Jun 29, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #95 of 678

Quote:

then why are you commenting on the issue here and on beating paypal. If you lost nothing then what your gripe.

I thought this was a online community, unless it became one man for himself overnight. 
better question for you, why are you here then? to laugh at other's misfortune instead? 

Jun 30, 2011 at 12:29 AM Post #96 of 678

Quote:
Has anyone considered that something has happened to Bill like he passed away or some major medical problem.  Anything along those lines?  I read his thread and he seemed like a really good guy to just give everyone the shaft. Maybe he had money issues and is just trying to do anything to support the family.  I'm not completely defending him but I just think it's weird that he would do something like this.

He has been online.

Quote:
schwallman said:

I would have a hard time believeing any excuse he comes up with. While im not saying anything he comes up with could not be true, i have just been strung along by him too many times. Ive seen hes had family sickness, and he sure hurts himself alot. Its just always something with him.

I feel the same way, as do others I'm sure.

Jun 30, 2011 at 12:31 AM Post #97 of 678
Wow, 82 posts since I was on earlier... I knew I wasn't in as deep as some, but wow, he's got a lot of gear floating around who-knows-where. I can deal with a loss of $30, not happily, but I can move on. I'd be pissed and fighting it as far as possible if I was out a pair of 225s and money for mods.

Jun 30, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #98 of 678

Quote:
Wow, 82 posts since I was on earlier... I knew I wasn't in as deep as some, but wow, he's got a lot of gear floating around who-knows-where. I can deal with a loss of $30, not happily, but I can move on. I'd be pissed and fighting it as far as possible if I was out a pair of 225s and money for mods.

Believe me I am extremely frustrated at this point. I wish I would've at least not gifted the money via paypal. Ugh I just hope he decides to fix the mess he created.

Jun 30, 2011 at 12:35 AM Post #99 of 678
Believe me I am extremely frustrated at this point. I wish I would've at least not gifted the money via paypal. Ugh I just hope he decides to fix the mess he created.

How long has it been? I'm pretty sure PayPal only gives you a 45 day window to file a complaint if you do have the option to do so.

Jun 30, 2011 at 1:12 AM Post #103 of 678
I'm sorry to hear about this for everyone involved.  Never would have imagined it.  I haven't been keeping up since moving on from the John Grado school of phones.  Hope it all resolves itself.  Not a good sign that no response has been offered yet.  
frown.gif
  Best wishes.

Jun 30, 2011 at 2:54 AM Post #104 of 678

Quote:

Quote:
someone should pick up the phone then

He has been online several times the last few days.

Jun 30, 2011 at 3:14 AM Post #105 of 678
I talked to Bila about some cups not too long ago.  He's basically been pulling this disappearing act since.  Guess I'm pretty lucky no payment was exchanged considering how fast this thread is growing with people waiting for stuff from him.  
eek.gif

I hope things are made right by all of you 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back